Re: Gap between where I put my cursor and where I have to click on SimCity

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Community Manager

Glad to hear that steps I suggested worked @Vico20001.

I know it's not a solution but at least you can play. When the issue affected users before setting to windowed and trying it before setting it back fullscreen generally worked.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 16 (679 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Vico20001 what was the shortcut. please i really need it i cant use my game
Message 12 of 16 (505 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@armedstudent34 - the PC command for windowed mode is Alt-Enter, so you could try Option-Enter

The thing is, that only works for the one gaming session that you're in. It would work better to set it to open in windowed mode via the command line options as described in the 1st post in this thread https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-2013/Mac-Mouse-Cursor-and-Display-Resolution-Problems/m-p/7839105#...

Hope this helps - Happy Building!

Message 13 of 16 (496 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the answer, the problem is now solved, I managed somehow to put the game in windowed mode, then I changed the game resolution. Now, it works that’s perfect 👌🏼.

Thanks again for your answer

Message 14 of 16 (474 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Vico20001 What keyboard short cut did you use for this? I am experiencing the same issue!
Message 15 of 16 (388 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@jenniegsy The keyboard command for windowed mode is Alt + Enter (Command/Alt + Enter on a Mac)

This only works for the one game session, though. It's best to set it in the command line as described in the 1st post in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-2013/Mac-Mouse-Cursor-and-Display-Resolution-Problems/m-p/7839105#...

Happy building!

Message 16 of 16 (378 Views)