Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Game every going to be fixed? Still No joinable games

by InTheWasteland

Original Post

Highlighted

Game every going to be fixed? Still No joinable games

★★ Novice

This has to be some cruel joke that EA is playing on everyone.  NO COMPANY would ever let issues go this long without fixing them. 

The biggest thing about this game was the "Always On" aspect of it, yet NONE of those features even work.  I cant join anyone elses game, and no one can join my games.  I have added people to my friends list in Origin, yet in the game is says no friends. 

This really has been the last straw and will be the last EA game i will ever buy. 

PS.  Thought it was interesting that they were voted Worst Company in America twice, and the CEO still has a smug attitude about it and refuses to acknowledge that the whole companies screwed up.  You could tell the slight apology he did give was purely a PR stunt.

Message 1 of 4 (86 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Game every going to be fixed? Still No joinable games

★ Guide

LOL two year running semi finalist. Go EA you made it to the Semi Finals of a who sucks the most contest. LMAO. The article i read cracked me the hell up it was hilarious and so fitting after this SimCity fiasco. Still waiting on update 2.0. been 2 weeks since weve had a patch (excluding cheetah speed). They probably though cheetah speed would hold us over but that wasnt a **bleep** patch thats was just like the filters which we have yet to see it shouldve been put back in as soon as the servers were fixed!

Message 2 of 4 (80 Views)
Highlighted

Still No joinable games

★★ Newbie

I get tons of games to join but no available cities to claim. 

Message 3 of 4 (53 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Still No joinable games

★★ Newbie

@normandynormandy wrote:

I get tons of games to join but no available cities to claim. 

Oh they are out there. Move on up from Monopoly Kid and get yourself a Ticket to Ride. Enjoy it with family and friends and feel satisfied with the product you own and can play oughtright.

Message 4 of 4 (42 Views)
Twitter Stream