Re: Dear EA Games, please fix SimCity for macOS!

by Legally_genius

Original Post

Dear EA Games, please fix SimCity for macOS!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I know it's been five+ years since the release of this game but, for the love of whichever deity you pray to, please EA games, PLEASE fix Sim City for macOS!

Issues that need to be fixed:

1) Update the app to 64 Bit so that macOS stops warning me to update the app.

2) Make it recognize my iMac 4K Display and Graphics Card (Radeon Pro 560 4 GB) so that I can run it at full resolution.

3) Fix the issue where we're currently forced to play in windowed mode because of mouse pointer issues in full-screen mode.

4) Fix the CityLog stuff in game so that it actually works and let me add new friends!

5) Fix the networking thing to show a disconnect warning when the game actually loses connectivity for whatever reason instead of me working on a city for a couple of hours only to realize that it didn't save/sync on multiplayer mode, forcing me to do everything over again.

Sim City is an awesome game but it's trash on macOS. Please fix it! Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (815 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sadly, Maxis was shut down in 2015 because of unknown reasons, but @BlackjackWidow will help you, You're welcome, please be patient.

Message 2 of 4 (649 Views)

★ Guide

EA can create a simple "RESET BUTTON" to clean abandoned cities by releasing them for whatever Gamer can use !!
There is only "GOOD WILL" and Respect for the SimCity Gamers !!
Long live SimCity !! Long Life to SimCity Gamers !!

Message 3 of 4 (560 Views)

★ Guide
@thedavidventer EA can create a simple "RESET BUTTON" to clean abandoned cities by releasing them for whatever Gamer can use !!
There is only "GOOD WILL" and Respect for the SimCity Gamers !!
Long live SimCity !! Long Life to SimCity Gamers !!
Message 4 of 4 (560 Views)