Claiming Abandoned city

by lemi1000

Original Post

Claiming Abandoned city

★★★★★ Newbie

Dear developers, 

please add feature to remove content that I supposedly dont own from abandoned cities. I came across many cities that i was unable to claim despite having SC: Complete edition. When claiming city popup could say "You dont own content that..."..." Do you wish to remove it?".

THANK YOU!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (298 Views)

Re: Claiming Abandoned city

Hero (Retired)

@lemi1000 wrote:

Dear developers, 

please add feature to remove content that I supposedly dont own from abandoned cities. I came across many cities that i was unable to claim despite having SC: Complete edition. When claiming city popup could say "You dont own content that..."..." Do you wish to remove it?".

THANK YOU!!!!

It's a good thought, @lemi1000 Unfortunately, if the city was created by a user who owned different content, even if they didn't use it in that city, it will still throw the error. This is one of my personal pet peeves, because it also counts things like free add-ons that were only available in certain countries or for a certain promotional time period. Also unfortunate is that there is no more active development on this game, which means it will likely never be changed.

I wrote a post a while back asking for consideration to open up the promo items to all users, so that we could at least have a shot at claiming some of these abandoned cities. Didn't get much traction at the time I wrote it, but maybe with so many new users we could generate a little interest in the idea. If you agree, a quick reply and clicking "Me Too" on the first post would be appreciated. Request: Make Promo Add-ons Available

Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)