Cities of Tomorrow (Expansion Pack) is there a way to remove maglev tracks?

by Chesterwolf22

Original Post

Re: Cities of Tomorrow (Expansion Pack) is there a way to remove maglev tracks?

★★ Novice

This may be the same Maglev Station Bug mentioned in another thread of this forum. Maxis guys I hope you're reading this.

Message 11 of 16 (1,794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had a the same bug. I don't know how to remove it. Any one had a good solution in this problem?

Message 12 of 16 (1,424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Sorry for posting on such a old post, but I have been having the same problem, and I think I found what was causing the Station to not appear, and leaving the undeletable tracks. It always seemed to happen with Medium/High Density buildings next to where the Station was placed. So I tried bulldozing all the zoned buildings around it, and I was able to place the station without it bugging out. So far all I have noticed is actual zoned buildings causing this to happen, not sure if buildings bought effect them or not. Hope this helps

Message 13 of 16 (1,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

George you are *.

Read what was written.  It is a a bug and 1,000,000,000,000,000 people have experienced this.  Most people know how to delete.

If you don't understand the question being posited, keep quiet.

Message 14 of 16 (975 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Got a fix for it yet? -.-

Message 15 of 16 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Select bulldozer, zoom on the pillar or part of the rails that you need to remove, and move the cursor above it (see the attachment). It just looks like you are selecting the road, you just need to try it, so zoom and try. Keep pressed `alt` (`opt` on mac) to select the whole track.

Message 16 of 16 (524 Views)