Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Changing SimCity Russian language to English

by SKY-SHEYKH

Original Post

Highlighted

Changing SimCity Russian language to English

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys ...

i just bought SimCity and registered it , but when i selected download it only had russian language for downloading!! Frown , so i contacted EA and they said there is no way to change your product from RU to EN ...

is there any way to change its language with language packs in game data?

PLEASE HELP ME , IM NOT RUSSIAN AND I WAITED SO LONG TO PLAY THIS GAME IN ENGLISH Frown((

Thanks !!

Message 1 of 3 (932 Views)

Re: Changing SimCity Russian language to English

★ Guide

The Russian version of the game is only in Russian language and there is no way to change it to English.

You would have to purchase the game from a retailer in your own country, if you are in Russia but don't speak Russian then unfortunately it means you would have to source a copy from another country such as the UK. The UK version is also English only so you wouldn't be able to change languages with that version either.

Message 2 of 3 (927 Views)

Re: Changing SimCity Russian language to English

★★★★ Novice

I did have a similair issue with my game when I had to reinstal it it was downloaded into dutch, this was because my origin account was set to dutch, however I prefer all my games in english.

I had to uninstall the game, set my origin language to english and then I was able to download the game itself in english also.

Maybe you could just try to uninstal it and then download it again from origin (which went surprisingly fast with me), hopefully this will give you the english version. Fingers crossed!

Message 3 of 3 (922 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help