Can I build my own region in simcity?

by Sigma1042484

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I build my own region in simcity?

★ Novice

This feature has been in every simcity that I can remember. Please tell me I can create my own region! My favorite part of the game was carefully crafting a realistic region with its own uneque clallenges. Pre-generated regions are nice, but it locks you in to what someone else wants your city to function like. Will this feature become avalable later if it's not avalable now?

Message 1 of 7 (9,117 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I build my own region in simcity?

★★★★★ Novice

Nope, you only have 8 pre-made regions to select from this time. I'm sure more is to come in DLC or maybe patched in. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (10,495 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Nope, you only have 8 pre-made regions to select from this time. I'm sure more is to come in DLC or maybe patched in. 

Message 2 of 7 (10,496 Views)

★ Novice

Ug, that's what I thought. Thanks for the info. I had hoped for more customization options this time, oh well, I guess making a region editor is too much to ask for in a Sim City game from EA...

Message 3 of 7 (9,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am so mad that was like the best part of the game! they need to patch it in because the game is getting really boring!:robotsad:

Message 4 of 7 (6,594 Views)

★★ Novice

in 2013 they were saying maybe in the future we can make our own regions, well its now 2018 and still no

Message 5 of 7 (3,814 Views)

★★ Novice

well maxis that created SimCity was shut down in 2015 sooo no SimCity I'm sad but there is a website that is saying there will be a new SimCity in 2018 this is the link https://gamesintrend.com/simcity-6/ I not sure if its true though and also Andrew scott  wrote it 

Message 6 of 7 (3,741 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You would be better off moving to Cities: Skylines instead. Devs still support it. Look at videos of it for a Simcity player to get an idea how things work in that game. It's on sale on Steam a lot as well as the dev's site.

Message 7 of 7 (3,571 Views)