[Bug Report] Can't Claim a city in a private region

by amethyst25

Original Post

Re: [Bug Report] Can't Claim a city in a private region

★★★ Newbie

BUMP.

I have the exact same situation as mentioned above. Can click claim while playing in the region, loads the area but none of the tools are available and it says I'm in spectator mode. When trying to claim from the main menu, it says that it's private and invite only. My friend has been trying to invite but no invites are being received.

When starting a new region I can claim as many areas as I want from the main menu and while playing in the region. It seems that after playing for so long the game glitches and won't allow for any more areas to be claimed. We were able to get another person invited and he was able to claim an area but I'm not sure if he's able to claim a 2nd area.

This should have been addressed LONG ago. What's the point of updates if I'm restricted to 1 city and threw away all the time I put into this region.

Message 21 of 40 (1,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bump

I currently have 2 cities in a private region, I cannot claim another city as it says that an invite(private) is needed or the city is claimed already. The host can claim as many cities as he wishes. He sends me invites to claim another city, but I never get the invite.

EA can you please look into this and fix this issue.

Thanks

Message 22 of 40 (1,477 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My friend created a private region and invited me to it. I currently have one city and he has 3. I am unable to claim a new city. When I try it says that the region is private and/or the city has already been claimed.

Super frustrating because theres nothing else for me to do in the one city I am able to play and i'm definitely not about to start a new region.

Please look into this issue EA.

server: NA East 1

region: New Dinotropolis

Message 23 of 40 (1,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Brother and I had the same issue. He finally go to claim a city by unfriending me and then he was able to claim the city but he never got any of my invites. After claiming his city he then added me back as a friend. Not sure if the order matters but just in case that is what we did to solve it.

Background: Private region, he and I already claimed two cities each and then when we went to another area he couldn't getting the private region message. T

Message 24 of 40 (1,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still an on going problem.. just as you couldn't claim a city in a region now I can't as well.

All though I can access my cities that I already have in the Region.

Server: Europe West 1

Region: Privat

Message 25 of 40 (1,280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here for me.

I have 3 cities in a region that I have shared with a single friend since launch.

Now, suddenly, I am unable to claim any new cities, with the error mentioned elsewhere ("Need invite to private region")

I am still able to access my other cities in the region however.

SERVER: Oceanic 1

REGION: Hush Delta

Message 26 of 40 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happenning to me as well. My freind who created the region is able to claim a city, however I can not. Get the same message everyone else is getting.

Message 27 of 40 (1,130 Views)

★★★ Novice

Honestly it's embarrassing how this is still a problem. C'mon EA! Its been like two years and you still have this kind of problm. These are game ending bugs that destroy the wonderful product you have created. Is there anyone still working on this? 

Message 28 of 40 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Novice

please i cant claim a new city in the private region that i have a invite for oceanic 2 westeros

Message 29 of 40 (1,053 Views)

★ Novice

My friend also has this issue within my private region. He claimed his first region just fine, however after 2 days of play we decided to expand. However, he is unable to create a second City, no matter how many times I invite him.

Looks like this is a genuine problem and this thread has been open for quite a long time. EA, please let us know when you plan to have this issue addressed.

Thanks

Message 30 of 40 (1,008 Views)