Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Bug] Firetruck Behavior

by maxluken

Original Post

Highlighted

[Bug] Firetruck Behavior

★★ Newbie

All of my firetrucks are responding to the same, single fire-- ignoring others.  I typically have 7-8 trucks all at one fire, while all over the city my buildings burn.  Very frustrating, until this is fixed, I'll keep moving on when I get to the 100k person stage.. too many fires to bother with.

Message 1 of 6 (135 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [Bug] Firetruck Behavior

★★★★ Novice

same. but considering i can't enter the game. this is a speck of an issue.

Message 2 of 6 (126 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I saw this too. Police do it too. Either that or they circle the block endlessly.

I HAVE noticed that if you click on one of the trucks or cars, they finally figure out what's up.just click on one and hit follow.

Message 3 of 6 (115 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue... I built 3 fire stations across my city of 50,000 people and they all respond to the same fire while other fires burn buildings to the ground. 

Message 4 of 6 (104 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

What I dont like si they sit in heavy traffic with the lights and siren on. I know traffic will slow them down but c'mon!

Message 5 of 6 (84 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I ended up having 10 or so firetrucks, and 1 would pull up to the fire and begin to it out while the other 9 trucks qued up behind him. I am assuming they are boosting his trucks pump, or waiting for him to run out of water...

How hard is it to set a limit to the amout of trucks to a single fire?

Message 6 of 6 (64 Views)
Twitter Stream