TLCM problem

by kingjabko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TLCM problem

★★★ Novice

Hello I have problem with my TLCM pedals. I dont know if this problem in pedals or just in game. So when I open TM_Sim_Pedals_Calibration_Tool_V2_15 for TLCM pedals and push trottle GAS go normal from 0 to 100, but when I play F1 22 and go to setting this pedals, I push trottle just for 1 millimetr GAS start on 50. I hope you understand me, I can upload some pictures if you want.

Message 1 of 11 (1,795 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TLCM problem

★★★ Novice

I found the problem in MS utility I reset to default Sim pedals then unplugged USB and plugged and work fine.

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (1,607 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
@kingjabko I’ve moved your post to the general board as it gets more traffic and better chance off a helpful reply
Message 2 of 11 (1,755 Views)

★★★ Pro
@kingjabko Check throttle saturation in game calibration.
This should be set to 0.
Message 3 of 11 (1,735 Views)

★★★ Novice

You see I upload picture. I just push gas on pedals for 1 millimetr and trottle go immediately to 50.

Message 4 of 11 (1,706 Views)

★★★ Pro
@kingjabko Do you have a Thrustmaster wheel and are you pedals plugged into the wheel?
Message 5 of 11 (1,673 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have thrustmaster TS-PC and pedals plugged via USB. And if I plugged via wheel works fine, but I want know why USB not working. 

Message 6 of 11 (1,649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@kingjabkoThe throttle saturation settings you are showing are the ones of the pedals or of the wheel? Because if there's a saturation setting for the throttle on the wheel settings then they will apply even if the same settings are not present in the pedals (and viceversa). So control all the settings for every peripheral you are using to check that everything is fine there.

If everything is fine as far as F1 22 settings then you can try using a different USB port to see if the problem persists. If it does then try to uninstall all the Thrustmaster drivers and install them again.

Message 7 of 11 (1,625 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found the problem in MS utility I reset to default Sim pedals then unplugged USB and plugged and work fine.

Message 8 of 11 (1,608 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@kingjabko Good to read !!! 👍
Message 9 of 11 (1,599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@kingjabkoGlad ya found a solution.

As a side note this might help others who want to use usb.

Message 10 of 11 (1,578 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help