Re: (PC - Xbox Controller) MFD Settings Change While Turning (Fuel Mix, Diff, ER

by BadMayh3m

Original Post

(PC - Xbox Controller) MFD Settings Change While Turning (Fuel Mix, Diff, ERS)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello all,

I'm having an issue while playing F1 22. I'm playing on PC with my Xbox controller, and whenever I turn using the left joystick, my MFD setting change (Fuel mix, diff, ers, etc.) As you can imagine, this is quite annoying during qualification. I've tried to turn off the MFD altogether but I'm unable to do that through settings. What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Message 1 of 5 (1,100 Views)

Re: (PC - Xbox Controller) MFD Settings Change While Turning (Fuel Mix, Diff, ER

Champion (Retired)
@GazooC8 Have you been in controller settings in the game menu to bind/unbind buttons?
Message 2 of 5 (1,044 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply! I've been trying to figure out the key binding. However, it won't let me completely unbind the MFD keys without replacing them with others. And because all of my other buttons are bonded to different actions, I'm stuck at square one still. So forgive me if none of this makes sense, haha. I'm still new to this stuff.

Message 3 of 5 (1,015 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@GazooC8 It’s all good. I’m old so we’ll passed tech making sense to me. I have to get my 13 year old daughter to show me
Message 4 of 5 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GazooC8 Run a simple test......set your controls to default, then play.
Message 5 of 5 (947 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help