Re: I can't get a good setup for saoedi arabia

by ScarDuck14

Original Post

I can't get a good setup for saoedi arabia

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to get the setup from your team mate in a practice session if he faster then me?

I play F1 22 on the ps4

Message 1 of 5 (1,609 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@8423ec5ebe559447Depends if your team mate is an AI or a real person. Everytime you get into practice session or quali, you have a standard (more downforce or balanced or low downforce for more straight line speed) setup selected, from what i know, that is the setup the AI is using for that specific track. So if your team mate is AI and you use that setup, you have the same setup as AI from all teams including your team mate. If your team mate is a real person, you can't get their setup, only if he is willing to share it Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (1,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My team mate is an AI. So, if i go to the track and if i don't change the setup it will be the same as my team mate? That's good to know.

I think i found a decent setup, i drove with to much downforce

Message 3 of 5 (1,558 Views)

★★★ Pro

It was true at the beginning, meaning the AI was running the setup suggested for the player at each track, but later (don't remember the exact patch number, perhaps around 1.06) it has been changed, the AI uses different setup right now, David Greco confirmed it.

Ciao,

Nuv

Message 4 of 5 (1,381 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Have you tried here? https://simracingsetup.com/category/f1-2022/ Not sure if he’s updated the setups on here  after patch 1.08.  If he hasn’t go to his you tube channel for his latest setups.  His setups are a good base for each track. But you will have to tweak them to better suit you

Message 5 of 5 (1,352 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help