Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

scrabble

by rosestamp

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: scrabble

★★ Novice

Thanks EA_Zoe.  I did find the version I'm using,  3.8.0.689210.  Unfortunately I'm still not able to connect to the game server.  My iOS is up to date and there's nothing wrong with my Internet connection.  I haven't been able to play for almost two weeks.

Message 11 of 16 (501 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @RuthELeonard,

Thanks for the details. The current version of the game is  5.1.1.733442 that's the reason you cannot access the server anymore. You would need to update the game to the new version to be able to play. That being said some players indicated they receive a message their device is not compatible with the newest iteration of the game. That's something I'm looking into right now. 

Message 12 of 16 (496 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

@EA_Zoe thanks, you're the only one who's answered my pleas for help and it's much appreciated.  I thought I'd be ok with version 3.8 since the EA notice said that it was 3.7 and earlier that would no longer be supported as of 9/1/2016.  l'll download the latest version, although I dread doing it because of all the reported problems and issues.  Can you say which devices are being reported as not compatible with the latest version?

Message 13 of 16 (484 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

You're welcome @RuthELeonard. I'm still waiting for more details about this.

I'll keep you in the loop.

Message 14 of 16 (480 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I cannot get on line. I get as far doe I want to play people or robots, when I say robots nothing happens.

Message 15 of 16 (334 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

ys I have tried google, firefox same thing happens, took computer to shop they said it was your network.

Message 16 of 16 (331 Views)
Twitter Stream