Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: scrabble

by Indys2nd

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

scrabble

★★ Newbie

My scrabble was working fine up until about 3:30 pm pacific time.  Now it won't load. I have tried loading through favorites. frequently played even went to the forum page and tried the new facebook arcade page as a last resort.  I know it is active because I am getting notices that my opponents have played.

Message 1 of 16 (1,453 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I had an issue with IOS Scrabble not logging me in to the server. It lasted for a couple of days and then finally I was alerted that an updated IOS was available. Once I installed it, my Scrabble problems disappeared. 

View in thread

Message 8 of 16 (1,462 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried using another browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Opera? 

Message 2 of 16 (1,436 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

The kindle version is also having the no network issue.

Message 3 of 16 (1,432 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I'm using it on iPad 2 and on Android phone, same issue on both. 

Message 4 of 16 (1,424 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

It won't load on Android, neither phone nor tablet and it won't load on Windows 10, neither Chrome nor Firefox 

Message 5 of 16 (1,380 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

scrabble on kindle still will not load, now over a day and a half

Message 6 of 16 (1,332 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Mine works again now!

Message 7 of 16 (1,319 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I had an issue with IOS Scrabble not logging me in to the server. It lasted for a couple of days and then finally I was alerted that an updated IOS was available. Once I installed it, my Scrabble problems disappeared. 

Message 8 of 16 (1,463 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I'm still having this problem.  I use an iPad and my iOS is up to date as of yesterday.  I have not been able to connect to Scrabble for about 10 days.  I regularly play with 3 friends via Internet.

I saw the EA notice about Scrabble version 3.7.0 retiring on iOS on September 1 (http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/scrabble/scrabble/scrabble-version-3-7-0-retiring-on-ios) but I don't know how to find which version of Scrabble I'm using.  The App store doesn't tell me, just wants me to update to the latest version. I also don't really want to update to the latest Scrabble version because of major problems and disappointments friends have had when doing this.   I use Origin, not Facebook, to log in and prefer to keep it that way.  

EASupport on Twitter recently reported there was a server problem.  However, my friends are having no problem connecting.  I would appreciated any help!

Message 9 of 16 (1,253 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @RuthELeonard,

To find the version simply open the Options menu and click on About. The version number is written at the bottom of this page. 

Hope that helps.

Message 10 of 16 (1,227 Views)
Twitter Stream