Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

"Network error... reduced functionality," but all other net apps work.

by dpbsmith

Original Post

Highlighted

"Network error... reduced functionality," but all other net apps work.

★★ Newbie

For about four days now, I haven't been able to log in. I get the dreaded message, "Network Error: There seems to be a problem connecting to the network. You may experience reduced functionality as a result." There is not a darned thing wrong with the network. I experience no problems whatsoever with the web browser, Words With Friends, Quizup, etc. Restarting my Kindle Fire does not resolve the problem.

I am using a Kindle Fire HD 8.9", system version 8.5.1. Scrabble version is 3.8.2.697328.

After I dismiss the message, I can't see my games in progress. "Tap to Log In" simply displays "Loading..." forever and does not show me my list of friends. Furthermore, the "Network Error" message just  keeps popping up again and again, about ten seconds after being dismissed, making it impossible even to play LOCAL games.

Has anyone experienced this problem and found a way to resolve it?

Message 1 of 2 (310 Views)
Highlighted

Re: "Network error... reduced functionality," but all other net apps w

★★ Newbie

EA has pulled support for the Scrabble app on early kindle fires. It is no longer compatible.( Check the scrabble app purchase page on Amazon and note the big red x.) You are out of luck because EA won't help or answer you. Typical EA. 

Message 2 of 2 (285 Views)
Twitter Stream