Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Why does my scrabble app keep closing when I am using it?

by dinah1941

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why does my scrabble app keep closing when I am using it?

★★ Newbie

I am frustrated beyond belief because my Scrabble App on my I phone 4 ios 7 keeps on closing mid game

I have tried rebooting I phone, reinstalling several times(loosing all my stats!!).

This game does not seem fit for purpose, and as I paid for it feel that this is very hard.

I have not had this problem in the past, but it has gradually got worse and worse.  Updates seem to cause this.

Yours sincerely

dinah1941.

Message 1 of 12 (8,293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why does my scrabble app keep closing when I am using it?

Community Manager

@dinah1941 If you're having instability with any app can you try closing any other apps that might be suspended? Hopefully this will prevent things from shutting down, I've found it's helped with other programs before. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (12,049 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@dinah1941 If you're having instability with any app can you try closing any other apps that might be suspended? Hopefully this will prevent things from shutting down, I've found it's helped with other programs before. 

Message 2 of 12 (12,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been a scrabble player on my iphone since 2016 and just yesterday when I go to open it on my iphone 8 it constantly closes.

Message 3 of 12 (4,595 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same problem for me, on my IPad, from yesterday, the apps opens and closes down just after it shows the board. I deleted and reloaded it, same issue.

Message 4 of 12 (4,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For two days, my scrabble app starts to open and then immediately closes. I see it is happening to others. What’s the fix? 

Message 5 of 12 (4,473 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same prob with app crashing as soon as it opens. Have closed every open app. Rebooted device. Quit and re-launced app. Updated all apps. IOS is up to date. No joy. Not going to delete and reinstall app as the problem is not my device. Issue is at EA.

Message 6 of 12 (4,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Scrabble app keeps crashing, deleted and reinstalled no change...lost my stats Frown. Can EA publish a status for IPhone, thank you. Love the game play it everyday!

Message 7 of 12 (4,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem with my scrabble app. Why it keeps closing and never give a chance to play. Is there anyone could help.

Message 8 of 12 (4,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem on my iPad, No other apps are having this issue, so closing anything is not the answer

Message 9 of 12 (4,083 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Back in business. The glitch has been fixed.

Message 10 of 12 (3,795 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help