Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Start a game with 3 or 4 players in Scrabble on iPhone?

by Jill_41704

Original Post

Highlighted

Start a game with 3 or 4 players in Scrabble on iPhone?

★★★★ Novice

Does anyone know how to start a game with 3 or 4 players on iPhone?   When I try to select more than 1 friend, the green check mark just changes from the first friend to the second friend.  The game "rules" say you can play with 2-4 players, so there MUST be a way to do it.     I've been able to work around it with Facebook friends by opening the game on my PC in Facebook and starting a game there, and then playing it on my phone and then just doing rematches.  But that seems really dumb.   Plus, now I have friends on Origin/EA who I want to play with, and I can't connect to them through the Facebook version of the game on my PC.   So... anyone have any workarounds to make it happen?  Or is EA going to fix the app to make a VERY SIMPLE feature work correctly?  I paid for this game... it seems like the features should work.  

Message 1 of 2 (320 Views)

Re: Start a game with 3 or 4 players in Scrabble on iPhone?

Hero (Retired)

It was removed from mobile a few years ago. It only works with Facebook, if you want to play with 3-4 people, unfortunately. 

Message 2 of 2 (281 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help