Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Scrabble unavailable in Apple IOS app store

by gr8kites

Original Post

Re: Scrabble has disappeared from App Store

★★ Newbie

I have the same issue.  I have many games on the go.  I can still access the game via Facebook on the web but there is no app. 

Message 11 of 37 (993 Views)

Re: Scrabble has disappeared from App Store

★★ Newbie

Yes I have lost this too since last week & cant reload or find the app, contacted scrabble them through Facebook & they advised to contact EA direct but I have to phone support couldn’t see an email address to use ? I use the iPhone 6s to play - hope they sort it soon 

Message 12 of 37 (959 Views)

Re: Scrabble for IOS not available in UK

★★ Newbie

same here been playing for years couldn't access the app on I phone so deleted it and no longer available in UK..

I paid for premium so where is the explanation and refund EA?

Message 13 of 37 (870 Views)

Scrabble has disappeared from App Store

★★ Newbie

Why is there no answer from EA? October 30 2019?

paid for scrabble premium some times ago. Suddenly couldn’t log in on iPhone 10 yesterday. Usual attempts to fix (phone on /off, uninstall) try to reinstall not available on App Store. Still working on iPad though. But mostly use phone to play.

What’s going on?

Be immensely grateful for EA or any response as to fix, it’s my lifeline. 

Message 14 of 37 (756 Views)

EA app no longer available on App Store

★★ Newbie

I have had to uninstall the app as it froze, something I have had to do on many occasions before and then simply gone to the App Store to reinstall from the cloud. This time there is no EA Scrabble app to reinstall. Now I have no access to the scrabble ap

Message 15 of 37 (753 Views)

Re: EA app no longer available on App Store

★★ Newbie

Same problem with me on my iPad it froze. Still got it on my huawei phone, hoping it doesn’t freeze on there.

@andysmith952 wrote:

I have had to uninstall the app as it froze, something I have had to do on many occasions before and then simply gone to the App Store to reinstall from the cloud. This time there is no EA Scrabble app to reinstall. Now I have no access to the scrabble ap

Message 16 of 37 (720 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi there,

Sorry to read that you all have an issue with Scrabble on the App. Store. To be able to help you more, can you give me additional information concerning this issue?

- On which Apple device are you playing?

- The OS installed on your device?
- From which country are you? 

Thank you for your help. 

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 17 of 37 (667 Views)

★★ Newbie

Hi

i have an iPad and am in UK

thanks

Gill

Message 18 of 37 (641 Views)

★★ Newbie

EA response to my support ticket : You can’t update to the latest version of Scrabble, because we’ve taken the game off of the store in some regions. Scrabble should be back in all regions soon.

Message 19 of 37 (580 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

If you need to reinstall Scrabble on iPhone:
Go to App Store
Click on ‘head’ icon (top right)
Select Purchased
Select My Purchases
Find Scrabble in the list

Tap install

Something similar may work on Android?