Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Scrabble has disappeared from App Store

by RoseQuirke

Original Post

Highlighted

Scrabble unavailable in Apple IOS app store

★ Newbie

I was unable to connect the Scrabble app on my iPhone yesterday. This happens quite often, so I uninstalled the app and when I went to reinstall the app it was not available in the Apple App Store. It is still not there to be downloaded. 

Message 1 of 47 (8,705 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Scrabble unavailable in Apple IOS app store

★ Novice

Not in Google Play either, maybe taken it down to iron out bugs, they only released the latest version 2 weeks ago, should be back soon. 

Message 2 of 47 (8,693 Views)
Highlighted

Scrabble has disappeared from App Store

★★ Newbie

I’ve been having problems with Scrabble HD (I use it on iPhone and iPad). Today I update iPhone to version 13.1.3 and then couldn’t connect to scrabble, I did the usual - turn phone off and again, no joy; next I usually uninstall and reinstall, I uninstall fine and go to App Store, but scrabble isn’t there. Please can you tell me when it will be back in the App Store as I have several games on the go with various people? 
Thank you. 

Message 3 of 47 (8,977 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Scrabble has disappeared from App Store

★★ Newbie

Same for me. No idea what’s going on 

Message 4 of 47 (8,918 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@RoseQuirke
I have been playing someone for a long time who told me that he just changed his phone and cannot load the Scrabble app on his new phone as it has disappeared from the iphone app store. Any suggestions to help?
Message 5 of 47 (8,890 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same issue here. Only just paid £6 for the premium version and then had to reboot, but no app to reinstall. 

In response to an email inquiry EA told me they sometimes have to “sunset” an app, no longer support it. But given that it was only updated a few weeks ago that seems very strange. 

If it IS the case I want my £5.99 back

Message 6 of 47 (8,878 Views)
Highlighted

Scrabble app no longer on app store

★★ Newbie

I play scrabble on an iPad 2. The latest update failed to download so I deleted the app with the intention of reinstalling it. However I have been unable to do so as it no longer appears on the App Store either when accessed from my iPad or iPhone X.  The only option that comes up is something called Scrabble Go. When I try to download the proper version via the web It says it is ‘not supported in your country’ (UK!).  Does anyone know what is going on??

Message 7 of 47 (8,615 Views)
Highlighted

Scrabble for IOS not available in UK

★ Novice

As a regular user of Scrabble for IOS I have just tried to load the app on a new phone.  I get the message ‘this app is not currently available in your country or region’.

Why is this app not available in the UK?

Message 8 of 47 (8,800 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Scrabble for IOS not available in UK

★★ Newbie

Same here, “app not currently available in your country or region” (UK)

reloaded yesterday and it has disappeared from the App Store? 

Message 9 of 47 (8,779 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Scrabble for IOS not available in UK

★★ Newbie

As a long time player I am baffled that the simple courtesy of an explanation from EA has not been offered. My scrabble buddies in Australia are heartbroken by my absence 😌

Message 10 of 47 (8,748 Views)
Twitter Stream