Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Scrabble on Facebook

by null

Original Post

Highlighted

Scrabble not fully loading

★★ Newbie

I have been playing Scrabble English version for a very long time but recently my husband cleaned our pc tower and suddenly scrabble will not fully load on facebook.  I click on the app and the first screen appears with the green background and the name but it doesn't move any further.  I have 3 games in play and am very fruustrated, especially as one of them is with my daughter in Australia.  Please can someone tell me what is going on?

Message 81 of 149 (561 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Scrabble on Facebook

★★ Newbie

I  purchased a gold pack on April 9 2014. The transaction shows in my Facebook account but not in the Scrabble 'store', where my total coins is still 9,500. I have tried using the report to Facebook process but get message that my request cannot be processed blah blah try later.

Message 82 of 149 (550 Views)
Highlighted

Mute Problem

★★ Newbie

Scrabble

Every game I start is muted, was fine up until a couple of days ago.  If I unmute the game, then leave the game board and come back - muted again.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling - still muted.  Any ideas?

Message 83 of 149 (548 Views)
Highlighted

Different Dictionary between EA Origin and EA Facebook Scrabble

★ Newbie

I play Scrabble from EA through both Facebook and Origin.  I recently noticed that the Origin listing of 2 letter words in the dictionary contains words which the Facebook version does not.  Specifically, "Zo" and "Ja" are listed as acceptable words in the Origin version but not the Facebook version.

Message 84 of 149 (514 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I also bought the silver pac of coins on April 26 2014 and have yet to receive the coins!!!!!!! sent an email and was told someone would be in touch with me "WITHIN" 72 hours to date NOTHING.  Can someone pls tell me where my coins are or who i need to contact to get them i bought them to get the ads removed for 3  mos because at every 2nd turn they are driving me insane!!!!

Message 85 of 149 (505 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Hello. I am trying to start a 4 player game with my pals on Facebook Scrabble but can't. If I select "2 player" their names are available. If I select "3 or 4 player" they are no longer available to invite to a game. What's the secret, precious?

Message 86 of 149 (493 Views)
Highlighted

Scrabble Mattel on Facebook

★ Newbie

I play scrabble(mattel) on facebook. I am uncomfortable with the idea that I cannot delete my chat history. I would like my chat history to be deleted. How do I go about doing that?

Message 87 of 149 (496 Views)
Highlighted

Cannot play Scrabble games on Facebook (iPod touch iOS 6.1.6)

★ Novice

I had been playing Scrabble with Facebook friends on my ipod touch (4th generation, ios 6.1.6) for a long time without a problem, but about 2 weeks ago the games wouldn't load. I've tried everything -- deleting both the Scrabble and FB apps and reloading them; today I even wiped my ipod clean and put everything back on, and still have no luck. I'm using the latest versions of Scrabble and Facebook. Can anyone help?

Message 88 of 149 (490 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

sorry i don't have a solution, just want to mention that i have the same problem! 

have you got your coins in the facebook scrabble app yet?

thanks, jacki. 

Message 89 of 149 (480 Views)
Highlighted

Report abusive language on Scrabble online? How can I report this person?

★★ Newbie
I was given this website by Hasbro Chatline. My wife was abused with vile obscene language while playing scrabble . Is there a way to report this person ?
Message 90 of 149 (476 Views)
Twitter Stream