Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Scrabble on Facebook

by null

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Scrabble

★★ Newbie
Why can we no longer play on 2 iPads since upgrade. We don't use Facebook. We were able on previous edition
Message 51 of 149 (693 Views)
Highlighted

Reset account for Scrabble for Facebook

★ Newbie

Hi,

I just signed up for Scrabble for Facebook, two days ago.  Soon after joining, I accidentally forfeited two games before making more than one move in any because I didn't know how to use the product correctly.  Except for those two losses, I am winning about 90% of my games — I've won eight and lost one — so is it possible to erase the two losses so they don't negatively effect my ELO rating?  If not, can I simply reset my account and start over with no games played, again?

Thanks!

Message 52 of 149 (491 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Reset account for Scrabble for Facebook

Hero (Retired)

SCRABBLERS can find information for their game (depending on the Scrabble version, there are many differents available) here:  dedicated forum available Scrabble Forum & ► Known issues

I think you will find the entire list in this thread: Scrabble Games

Message 53 of 149 (485 Views)
Highlighted

Typo - Facebook Scrabble

★★ Newbie

http://i.imgur.com/sj97Va1.jpg reads: What to play; I'm sure it should be Want to play....

Message 54 of 149 (351 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Scrabble

★★ Newbie

I cannot start scrabble - at all - on my Droid X. What a bother this application is. It just goes around and around and around and the game is unreachable. I am not sure why I bothered to downlowd Origin. I asked to download a scrabble game. I thought that it would connect to my Facebook scrabble but nothing. Not even the sight of scrabble. I have changed my password. I have entered the encrypted word about 20 times. Nothing. 

How do I get from having downloaded Origin on my DroidX to actually playing the frickin' game Scrabble?

Am I deluded to think that once I get there - I will be able to play the very same games that I am currently playing on Facebook on my computer. It kept asking me to invite email addressees, etc. I do not want to do that. I want my friends on Facebook that I currently have games going with.

Message 55 of 149 (497 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Scrabble on Facebook

★★ Newbie

The changed Scrabble format on FB is nowhere near as good as the original version. I've read everything I've been directed to, joined this discussion area with yet another long winded and uneccesary 'membership', and after 1 hour am nowhere nearer to getting an answer. This whole process is too arduous and takes all the pleasure out of playing.

Why did you change a good idea into a bad one?

Why don't you answer players' questions instead of sending them off to another site where ther's still no answer?

And why can't a player be forced to forfeit if they only play once every 4 days? Would you put up with it as a serious player?

Go back to the drawing board on this one please: there must be a way to allow those who want to play to actually get on with a game, starting and finishing in an hour or so.

Message 56 of 149 (331 Views)
Highlighted

Mute in Scrabble chat

★★ Newbie
Where is SCRABBLE option on drop don menu! I have spent 64 min trying to find an answer to my problem..not happy. How do I remove giant MUTE on chat feature in my scrabble games?? I play on my ipad2 using fb platform.
Message 57 of 149 (338 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Mute in Scrabble chat

Hero (Retired)

SCRABBLERS can find information for their game (depending on the Scrabble version, there are many differents available) here:  dedicated forum available Scrabble Forum & ► Known issues

I think you will find the entire list in this thread: Scrabble Games

Message 58 of 149 (330 Views)
Highlighted

Scrabble in Windows 8

★ Newbie

OK, call me stupid, but can I play Scrabble in Windows 8, without Facebook?

I've got Scrabble on my iPhone, and (mostly) enjoy it, apart from all the bugs.

I'm surprised there isn't a Windows 8 Scrabble app (well, an official one, anyway!!!)

Can I play Scrabble in Windows?  I see I can do it through Facebook, but don't want to sell my soul to the devil.

Thanks!

Message 59 of 149 (327 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Scrabble in Windows 8

Community Manager

Hi section2i,

Currently Facebook is your only option to play EA's Scrabble on Windows 8. That said, how about you create a specific Facebook account just to use it with Scrabble? 

Cheers,

Nils

Message 60 of 149 (321 Views)
Twitter Stream