Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Scrabble on Facebook

by null

Original Post

Highlighted

Last Name in Scrabble

★★ Newbie

Hi there.  I play Scrabble regularly mostly by logging in to Facebook on my iPhone.  I don't like that my last name appears to everyone who I play with.  Most of the time I play with Random players and I get a little bit nervous that they can see my last name because if they wanted to they could look me up.  This is very concerning.  Can you please help me to remove my last name?

Message 31 of 149 (556 Views)
Highlighted

Selection from store does not save

★ Newbie

In Scrabble on facebook, I select 'Clasic Board' from the store. Next time time I play Scrabble, it always defaults back to 'Modern Board'. What is the use of offering an option under the store if it doesn't retain what you select? Shouldn't it retain your last selection until you change it again?

Message 32 of 149 (550 Views)
Highlighted

why wont facebook connect to scrabble on my ipod?

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie
i have tried to connect my facebook scrabble to my ipod since i downloaded the scrabble free, i did the same for my mom on her iphone and it works perfect but it wont connect for me, why not?? help!
Message 33 of 149 (444 Views)
Highlighted

Scrabble games missing

★ Newbie

I've been playing Scrabble for quite some time via FB. I took a break for a few weeks and when I came back all of my games were missing. They were also missing from my friends side. Also all of my old games were missing. There used to be a history of archived completed games. That isn't something I need, but I would have liked to have completed the games we had started. My questions are:

Why did my inactive but current games disappear? Is there a way to get them back?

Why did the archives disappear?

Thanks.

Message 34 of 149 (432 Views)
Highlighted

Can't get android SCRABBLE working on Galaxy TAB 2.7

★ Novice

i have a new Galaxy TAB 2.7 connected via WIFI.  All my apps work fine.  I can run FACEBOOK on the TAB.  Only EA SCRABBLE hangs up in UPDATING or LOADING  forever.  I have lots of games going on FACEBOOK on my PC in FACEBOOK.

HELP !?

thanks

Message 35 of 149 (436 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Can't get android SCRABBLE working on Galaxy TAB 2.7

★★ Newbie

me too.... been trying since the 20th.  can not play through Facebook on my Galaxy Android

Message 36 of 149 (435 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Can't get android SCRABBLE working on Galaxy TAB 2.7

★ Novice

I've posted on several forums.  Hope someone will help.

Message 37 of 149 (414 Views)
Highlighted

scrabble

★★ Newbie

i have a blocked person on Facebook who i cannot get rid of on scrabble mattel. they appear as anyonomous and can keep restarting games, nudge me when i ignore. i really need to be rid of them from my opponents list. i have tried forefiting numeruos times. pease help. 

Message 38 of 149 (424 Views)
Highlighted

Re: scrabble

Hero (Retired)

SCRABBLERS can find information for their game (depending on the Scrabble version, there are many differents available) here:  dedicated forum available Scrabble Forum & Known issues

I think you will find the entire list in this thread: Scrabble Games

Message 39 of 149 (422 Views)
Highlighted

Facebook/Scrabble

★★ Newbie

I have always played scrabble on my nook. But a few days ago, for some reason my facebook account logged me out. So I can no longer play with facebook friends. I can play and can still log in through origin. But prefer to play through facebook. When I try to log into my facebook account through scrabble the screen does not respond and allow me to visibly enter either my password nor my email address. I have tried deleting scrabble and rebuying it and reinstalling it but the same issues with loading games still presists. Is this a facebook issue or a scrabble one? I can play through facebook on my laptop but I paid for the game on my nook and I prefer to play that way. Please tell me how to resolve this.  

Message 40 of 149 (419 Views)
Twitter Stream