Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Scrabble on Facebook

by null

Original Post

Highlighted

Reporting a bug with Scrabble on Facebook, Spanish.

★ Newbie
I am reporting a bug with Scrabble on Facebook, Spanish.

"CHE" is listed as a 3 letter word.
It is a word in the Spanish dictionnary (the one provided with the game)
but the board doesn't accept it.
Message 21 of 149 (1,015 Views)
Highlighted

how do I change the Scrabble dictionary to UK English?

★★ Newbie

how do I change the Scrabble dictionary to UK English?

Message 22 of 149 (1,018 Views)
Highlighted

Re: how do I change the Scrabble dictionary to UK English?

Hero (Retired)
1. Which dictionaries are available in SCRABBLE?
In the US and Canada, we use the English CSW12 (Collins), English TWL (Tournament World List), English OSPD4 (Merriam Webster), French wordlist (Larousse), Portuguese wordlist, Italian wordlist, German wordlist and Spanish wordlist.

For the rest of the world, we use English TWL (Tournament World List), English CSW12 (Collins), French wordlist (Larousse), Portuguese wordlist, Italian wordlist, German wordlist and Spanish wordlist.

2. How do I change my dictionary?
You can change your dictionary while creating your game by simply choosing you preferred dictionary from the drop down menu. However, once a game is created, you cannot change the dictionary in that specific game. The person that starts the game decides on the dictionary that will be used. 

https://help.ea.com/uk/article/scrabble-faqs#1

-------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Message 23 of 149 (953 Views)
Highlighted

facebook scrabble chat

★ Newbie

HOW DO I DELETE FACEBOOK SCRABBLE CHAT THAT IS ALREADY POSTED ON THE SCREEN.

SEEMS SIMPLE ENOUGH.  THERE IS JUST NOTHING I HAVE FOUND ON THE SUBJECT.

THANKS,

JIM

Message 24 of 149 (943 Views)
Highlighted

Scrabble on Facebook Bug - Problem with letter C

★★ Newbie

I now have this problem in 3 games.

In 2 games I've got a' C' and 6 other letters, in third game I've got a 'Blank' and 6 others.

In games with 'C' -  if I place a letter on the board the 'C' is automatically placed alongside it or as near as possible to the right, ie if I put a letter at the start of an existing word the 'C' is appended to the end.

In game with 'Blank' -  the 'Blank' is placed on the board and becomes a 'C'.

If I then remove the letter I put on, the 'C' remains! I can only remove it by RECALL. I can move the 'C' within the board.

If I place the 'C' or 'Blank' as the first letter of a word I think it works OK.

I can continue putting letters on after the first (plus the 'C' the game adds automatically). These can be placed vertically or horizontally (in which case after the 'C') but can't build a word properly because of the 'C'! (Unless I want 'C' in the word).

I'm sure there's a few other quirks but that's enough for now

Message 25 of 149 (950 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Scrabble on Facebook Bug - Problem with letter C

★★ Newbie

I can remove a 'C' if it's in the right hand column and various other criteria apply! Normally if you try and remove the 'C' it jumps back to the board. Oh joy!

Message 26 of 149 (979 Views)
Highlighted

Scrabble on iphone

★★ Newbie

I have a scrabble game on facebook but will not load into my active games on my iphone app.  How do I fix this?  I cannot find anything on your website to tell me how to fix this.

Message 27 of 149 (976 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Scrabble

★★ Newbie

First of all on nook hd you can get scrabble from goggle play. When loaded you can not see all of the board or letters or commands. How do I fix this issue? Also I have pending invitees under friend. Some have not been on line for months. How can you delete them?

Message 28 of 149 (1,339 Views)
Highlighted

Scrabble tile letters

★★ Newbie

I'm in the middle of games and no letters will show on my Rack. The letters are on the board that have been played but none are showing on the rack for new letters. tried turning off computer, tried to start new game , letters won't appear.  Can I deleate scrabble on my facebook account and try starting over?  How would I do this

LJ

Message 29 of 149 (950 Views)
Highlighted

How to contact or send message to Anonymous players on Origin Scrabble and/or Facebook Scrabble?

★★ Newbie
How can Origin scrabble players (Facebook too) be able to play without signing in? I cannot communicate with them at all.
Also, during one game, I was sent a message,not thru chat either, during a scrabble game that time was running out and if I did not play immediately, I would loose my turn. How did that happen?
Message 30 of 149 (969 Views)
Twitter Stream