Scrabble on Facebook

by null

Original Post

Highlighted

Scrabble on Facebook

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Hi

I am playing your scrabble game in a tournament at the moment and as such I purchased 100 Facebook credits for $10 on the 8/6 so I could spend them on whatever it is called that keeps track of the tiles that have been used and tells me how many are left of each letter.

I would give you the correct name but am unable to because your silly store is offline !!!!

Anyway, I paid the money over and it worked for a few games I played yesterday.  Tonight I go back in to play some moves and it has disappeared.

I am very annoyed.   And while I am at it this version of scrabble is terrible.  Lets not go to the "add breaks" .... phew.

I want a refund or I want what I paid for.   Here is the facebook credits receipt.  That's the only proof I have as you guys didn't see fit to send me anything !!!

8 Jun 2013 16:58:23 AEST
Transaction ID:  [Personal Information - Removed]

Hello sue hughes,

You sent a payment of $10.00 USD to Facebook Payments Intl ltd ([edit: email address removed])

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list in your Account Overview.

Merchant
Facebook Payments Intl ltd
[edit: email address removed] Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.     Description Unit price Qty Amount Facebook Credits $10.00 USD 1 $10.00 USD Subtotal $10.00 USD Total $10.00 USD
Message 15 of 149 (2,864 Views)
Highlighted

[Scrabble for iOS] cannot invite friends

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Hello 

I have Scrabble on Facebook and I want to know why when I go to invite my Brother to play a game with me there are only 4 names that show up on the invite list and I know there are a lot more than 4 of my friends who don't have Scrabble !!!!  Help me please!!!!

Peggy

Message 1 of 149 (2,861 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [Scrabble for iOS] cannot invite friends

Community Manager

Hi horselady13_,

At the moment, Scrabble is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Scrabble supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Message 2 of 149 (1,285 Views)
Highlighted

Facebook Scrabble Force Forfeit not working again!

★ Newbie

I have games 17 days old that I have tried to force forfeit and they are just stuck there.  It is the most frustrating thing in the world.

Message 3 of 149 (3,064 Views)
Highlighted

[Scrabble for iOS] can't I connect with friends

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Why can't I connect with friends through Origin when playing scrabble for iPad....it only connects through Facebook. Some of my opponents don't use Facebook, only origin. I have been playing the version for iPhone and enlarging it but then it is fuzzy

Message 4 of 149 (2,901 Views)
Highlighted

[Scrabble for Facebook] Decline a game

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

On scrabble in Facebook, how can I decline a game with someone I have just played with.  They automatically assume I'm going to play them again and up go the letters.  How can I not play without forfeiting and compromising my statistics ?

Message 5 of 149 (2,975 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Facebook Scrabble.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@kmillernatasha wrote:

On scrabble in Facebook, how can I decline a game with someone I have just played with.  They automatically assume I'm going to play them again and up go the letters.  How can I not play without forfeiting and compromising my statistics ?

Hi,

Please contact an EA Games Advisor as they will be able to advise you further.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 149 (2,974 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [Scrabble for iOS] can't I connect with friends

Community Manager

Hi momcas,

At the moment, Scrabble for iOS is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Scrabble for iOS supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Message 7 of 149 (1,328 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Facebook Scrabble.

★ Novice

Hello,

I have the same problem.  When I try to initate the tech support request that you suggested, it redirects me to the Answer HQ.  How can I get my question to the person that you suggest?

Message 8 of 149 (2,922 Views)
Highlighted

Scrabble

★★ Newbie

I have an issue with Scrabble on Facebook. I don't have a play button, it will only let me pass or resign/forfeit.

Can someone help please?

Message 9 of 149 (3,441 Views)
Twitter Stream