by discreetfun

Original Post

Re: Scrabble for iOS

★★★★ Novice
This forum seems useless - all problems no answers
Message 1091 of 1,091 (3,861 Views)

I bought your scrabble game for playing on my iphone

★★ Newbie

Please help me. I tried dozens of times to change my password and was even told many times that the change was successful however I cannot cpnnect with my origin account. O keep on being told I have the wrong password. I purchased your game and things have gotten worse. In my purchased game, I cannot get any stats, access any friends, sign in to origin, or find my old games. I have written before to you and I am just ignored.

Message 1092 of 1,091 (3,844 Views)

SCRABBLE

★★★ Newbie

the game decided not to allow me access to my tray at the end of the game and would not let me use "zip" as a word...wtf

Message 1093 of 1,091 (2,324 Views)

Re: Help!!

★★★ Newbie
I cannot open my scrabble games. The error message reads "there is a problem you may experience reduced functionality" I have experienced this before but it has cleared after rebooting but now it will not clear at all.
Message 1094 of 1,091 (1,234 Views)

Scrabble and access to saved/ongoing games

★★ Newbie
My mother is unable to log into Origin via Scrabble on her iPad to access her ongoing games etc, is there an issue currently?

She has turned iPad on and off several times, reloaded game, and tried to manually log into Origin.. All failed.
Message 1095 of 1,091 (531 Views)

Scrabble

★★★★ Novice

Since the beginning of the year (2015) Scrabble has been one big glitch. I can not see my opponent's stats at all unless I refresh the page at least once. All opponents can not be 'anonymous'. I understand that we can play mobile players but, this has nothing to do with mobile players when all of them show up as anonymous until the page is refreshed, sometimes numerous times.  Not being able to see if an opponent has a similar Elo is terribly frustrating and its tiresome refreshing the page over and over and over. Also, why are players who are rated hundreds of points below or above us matched with us?  Its awful having to play someone rated 1000 points lower than yourself.  A person rated more than 100, 150 points lower should not be able to play someone who is rated inthe 1900's. That is not fun for either player. Its a colossal waste of time. Its extremely difficult to find where to ask questions as there seems to be no forum for Scrabble at all. I did find one, sort of, but it was dated 2013. Today is May 4th, 2015. Since it is so difficult to ask questions, the 'fan page' is overflowing with people asking questions and complaining about these tiresome glitches that have never been fixed. Do you have any idea how many people are angry?  A LOT. I suggested numerous times that players such as myself who are daily players, would be happy to pay a small subscription as long as Scrabble actually worked. We don't want 'Teacher' we don't  want more of anything! Speed Play is a joke. Please don't 'improve' it anymore!  We just want the basic functions of Scrabble to work when we play.

I have tried to 'select a location' but my only opton is Battlefield Hardline Deutsch...  ???

Sherry Secrist

Message 1096 of 1,091 (528 Views)

Scrabbie

★★★★ Novice

Board does not come up.. just a big gray exclamation point.

Message 1097 of 1,091 (527 Views)

scrabble will not load on desktop

★★★ Newbie

Have played Scrabble on UK desktop for quite a while and pay for 'no ads'it has not loaded for several days now very frustrating, it is n my ipad as normal

nO 100004947491242

Message 1098 of 1,091 (523 Views)

Re: scrabble will not load on desktop

★★★ Newbie

Message 1099 of 1,091 (521 Views)

Re: scrabble will not load on desktop

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Scrabble players unable to log in to Facebook on mobile devices

You may have trouble logging into Facebook if you’re running a Scrabble app version earlier than 3.8.1. To correct this, you’ll need to update your version of Scrabble to the latest version. To do this, just go to the app store and download the latest update.

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/scrabble-players-unable-to-log-in-to-facebook-on-mobile-devices/

Admin note: This thread was used as a repository for an issue that is now resolved and is now closed. 

We invite players who are experiencing issues with Scrabble on their iOS device to Ask a new question here on Answers HQ. 

Message 1100 of 1,091 (510 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help