Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Scrabble for Nook

by stersus1

Original Post

Scrabble for Nook

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My Scrabble on NOOK Color is not bringing up my Face Book Scrabble games like it JUST used to!  It only loads the games I have started with random opponents, but none of my current FB games, even though I logged in via FB on the NOOK.  I have archived, unarchived, restarted the nook, and scrabble.  Still no link to facebook games.

Message 1 of 16 (965 Views)

Re: Scrabble on NOOK Color

★★ Newbie

Hi,

There is currently an error with Scrabble on all Android devices connecting to Facebook. EA is working on a solution, and said they will have an update going live soon, that should fix this problem.

Message 2 of 16 (944 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Scrabble does NOT work with Nook HD or HD+, any idea when you will make this happen?

Message 3 of 16 (939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It does  if you use Google Play to install now that B&N  opened their platform.

Message 4 of 16 (836 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Scrabble on Nook Color has stopped working. It won't update, and when I click on the menu I get an update screen that says "Tap to update." This connects to Google Play that has the message "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."  I've tried all the usual fixes--archiving, rebooting the device, etc. Please help!

Message 5 of 16 (706 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Haven't been able to play scrabble on my nook color for quite some time now. I prefer using my nook to play this game, siince I purchased the app.  Will it ever be fixed? I am getting the same update message that takes me to a non- working link. Help!

Message 6 of 16 (676 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. When will this be fixed or has it been?
Message 7 of 16 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They should quit selling this until they fix it
Message 8 of 16 (665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me too with no satisfaction from Electronic artists or who ever they are.  I am so frustrated with those updates screwing up my playing of the game scabble so I can never get my statistics and know how I am doing because of that update that does nothing.  Please get rid of it!! 

Message 9 of 16 (620 Views)

Message 10 of 16 (442 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help