Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

"random opponent" on nookcolor scrabble won't load

by judyglaze65

Original Post

Re: Scrabble on NOOK Color

★★★ Newbie

@h9eidi wrote:

Scrabble on Nook Color has stopped working. It won't update, and when I click on the menu I get an update screen that says "Tap to update." This connects to Google Play that has the message "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."  I've tried all the usual fixes--archiving, rebooting the device, etc. Please help!

This is happening to me too with no satisfaction from Electronic artists or who ever they are.  I am so frustrated with those updates screwing up my playing of the game scabble so I can never get my statistics and know how I am doing because of that update that does nothing.  Please get rid of it!! 

Message 10 of 16 (326 Views)

Scrabble on my Nook Color

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

To those who know I hope for an answer ASAP   I have been dealing with this issue for a long time and now that I am unemployed and playing my scrabble game more often that update thing that prevents me from seeing my statistics which is sooooo frustrating.  And when I have hit the update it doesn't go anywhere.   I see there have been complaints of this in your list of others looking for answers and yet are there any answers to this problem.  I am so upset with your company because thru my nook i have written to you many times with no reply.  Now if no answer to this please send me a phone number or call me to give me a chance to talk to a person.  Nancy E. Lauterbach   <phone number removed for security reasons>

Message 12 of 16 (252 Views)

Re: Scrabble on my Nook Color

Hero (Retired)

This is a player helping player forum. If you want to contact ea, use this link: https://help.ea.com/

Depending on your game and platform, ea offers a variety of help options. 

Message 13 of 16 (248 Views)

scrabble is not updating on my nookcolor.I am dircect to play google web site. What should i do?

★★★★ Newbie

Message 14 of 16 (230 Views)

scrabble ea

★★ Newbie

the scrabble I purchased through barnes and noble will not transfer over to my nook tablet.  It says the device is uncompatibtle.  Can you help me get this app to intstall on my nook tablet?

Message 15 of 16 (205 Views)

Scrabble on NOOK Color

★★ Newbie

when will the Nook color be able to update the Scrabble game?    This is bad customer service.......

Message 16 of 16 (191 Views)
Highlighted

"random opponent" on nookcolor scrabble won't load

★ Newbie

Message 17 of 16 (178 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help