Scrabble for Blackberry

by steelykarl

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Scrabble for Blackberry

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

hi, i had ea scrabble on my blackberry pearl 8100, but it recently bricked, and i had to restore the operating system which wiped out all my apps & games.  is there any way i can still purchase scrabble for this phone?  

Message 1 of 4 (429 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: scrabble - blackberry pearl 8100?

Community Manager
Hi there,

I believe this page describes how it should theoretically be possible to install the game again to your Blackberry - without purchasing it again:
http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/50656/amc1358824319355.jsp#amc1358824319...

Cheers,
Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (521 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi there,

I believe this page describes how it should theoretically be possible to install the game again to your Blackberry - without purchasing it again:
http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/50656/amc1358824319355.jsp#amc1358824319...

Cheers,
Nils
Message 2 of 4 (522 Views)

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance today and tomorrow, please check out this sticky for more details: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Mobile-game-scheduled-maintenances/td-p/1525149

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 4 (408 Views)

Re: scrabble

★★★★ Newbie

If this is the wrong place for posts about the Scrabble issue I apologize, but I followed the link provided here and it took me to a second link, which took me to an old thread on another site regarding a separate issue about a black arrow showing up on screen.  I had no issues with Scrabble on my Kindle until about two weeks ago.  Maybe there was an update that my Kindle performed automatically, I don't know.  At any rate I have constant glitches during gameplay which include:

Constantly having to manually "skip" my points being added up after a play or "skip" after the computer makes a play.

Being logged out of Origin during gameplay

App saying there is no internet connection when all other apps on my Kindle detect WiFi and are able to use it.

App totally freezing after winning against computer (force stopping app allows game to be restarted but won game disappears)

Words played by the computer that I was not able to play (because they supposedly weren't in the Scrabble dictionary)

Minor issues include the small score box that shows your opponent's score after a play being blank or not showing up at all. 

Is there a fix on the way?  Hopefully there is and then I will never update again.  Because of this I found the auto-update option on my Kindle and disabled it.

Message 4 of 4 (408 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help