Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Scrabble - Tap to Log In Issues

by jerko2332

Original Post

Scrabble - Tap to Log In Issues

★★★★ Novice

Just upgraded to an Iphone 7 Plus. When I try to log in, the Facebook "tap to log in" button toggles between "Tap to Log In" and "Connected", then reverts to "Tap to Log In" and becomes faint. None of my active games display (either through FB or Origin), and the "Refreshing games list..." cycles in perpetuity. Closing/re-opening the app does nothing. Deleting and then re-adding the app works at first - my games do display, and I am able to play them. But, upon waiting a few hours and trying to get back in, it invariably does the same thing. So - I am reduced to deleting and re-adding the app several times a day just to play. Pretty cumbersome. 

Message 1 of 2 (331 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Scrabble - Tap to Log In Issues

★★★★ Novice

Workaround I stumbled across - after playing, log out of Facebook within Scrabble. When I remember to do this, I don't have the issue - I just have to log back in when I'm ready to play again, doesn't do the toggling/freezing thing. And have to live w/o notifications, since I'm logged out. But, at least this way, as long as you remember to log out when you're done, don't have to keep uninstalling and installing. Hoping there is an actual fix on the way, though.

Message 2 of 2 (279 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help