Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Scrabble Premium for iPad

by Levy248

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Scrabble Premium for iPad

★★ Newbie

Two days ago my Scrabble Premium for iPad stopped working. When I try to run it I get a message that it is no longer being “shared” with me, that I need to purchase it from the App Store. When I find it in the App Store it has an “Open” button, but when I activate it, I get the same error message about the app no longer being shared with me. What happened? How do I fix it?

Message 1 of 3 (312 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Scrabble Premium for iPad

★★ Newbie

I fixed it by deleting the app. When I went to the App Store it said I had to purchase it, but when I tried to do that, it told me someone in my family had already purchased it and I could click on the button to install it for free. I did and it works now. Thanks for responding.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (268 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @Levy248,

Can you try these steps please http://bit.ly/IOS_TS and let me know if the error persists?
-EA_Cade
Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I fixed it by deleting the app. When I went to the App Store it said I had to purchase it, but when I tried to do that, it told me someone in my family had already purchased it and I could click on the button to install it for free. I did and it works now. Thanks for responding.

Message 3 of 3 (269 Views)
Twitter Stream