Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Scrabble Origin login won't connect

by ShawnHaggerty

Original Post

Re: My "Scrabble" game won't load [Updated #3]

★★ Newbie

Hi, Same for me since this morning (No Origin connection)

Message 150 of 657 (1,225 Views)

Re: Scrabble - Issue with Origin login?

★ Novice

I play through Facebook and it's the same issue. This occurred last year at the same time and it took over a week to resolve. 

Be patient, EA will prevail but it's tough if you enjoy playing Scrabble.

Message 151 of 657 (1,213 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your reports. The issue has been escalated and is being investigated by the studio.

Thank you for your patience while they're working on a fix.

Message 152 of 657 (1,196 Views)

★ Novice

I can not get on to scrabble.  Asking to log in, but clicks off almost immediately. What's wrong

Message 153 of 657 (1,124 Views)

Re: Origin not loading my current Scrabble games

★★ Newbie
I'm new to the Origin account, just opened an account 01/15/17, in order to connect with a friend and play Scrabble online he also just got an account for the same reason but when I'm on the Scrabble app and I'm trying to create a new game with an origin friend it won't let me even search for anyone or won't show me if any of my friends have an origin account, we just want to play against each other but it doesn't seem to be working, has this been changed or fixed? We both are using it through our phones ... Can someone please help 🙁 I am not going to get a Facebook and it is why I got this account.
Message 154 of 657 (1,102 Views)

★★ Newbie

Since the last scrabble update last week I can't log in to origin, it's says unable to connect to network, reduced functionality. I can only play the computer. Oddly, it shows the list of plays (who's forfeited me) when I go to open the iPad, so it must be there somewhere?...why won't it log in?

Message 156 of 657 (6,944 Views)

★★★ Novice
I know! It's driving me crazy!! I wonder if there's a way to contact EA and actually get a response...?
Message 157 of 657 (6,921 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I have had them call me twice with trouble shooting and they are oblivious!! I have trie uninstalling and reinstalling and played a few rounds and gone off to do something else and came back to to he game only to have it not load again

Message 158 of 657 (6,920 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah, I really wish they would fix this. What exactly happened when you called? How did you call them?
Message 159 of 657 (6,908 Views)

★★★★ Novice
They have a way to rePort the issues through ea help site...They sent me trouble shooting steps the second time they called...The first time they told me to uninstall reinstall and turn my device off and then on and then open scrabble app through Facebook..ai said why? I bought the scrabble app to log into the app itself.She then told me she was going to transfer me to a tec and then came back swing there wasn't one and that it was reported to ea games and they would resolve it...*!!!
Message 160 of 657 (6,955 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help