by efbrodeur

Original Post

Re: SCRABBLE stuck updating on galaxy s3

★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem.
Message 21 of 65 (560 Views)

Scrabble Not Working

★★ Newbie

Ever since the update you have to keep installing and unistalling in order for it to work. Judging by all the comments, it seems everybody is having the same problem. It goes into update mode and then does nothing. Has anybody been able to contact company for an answer?

Message 22 of 65 (542 Views)

scrabble app no longers works on kobo - says it is in compatible with the device - been working for 8 months

★ Newbie

Message 23 of 65 (545 Views)

Re: scrabble app no longers works on kobo - says it is in compatible with the device - been working for 8 months

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

Thank you for making us aware, the issue with Scrabble free being stuck at updating is currently being investigated. I will update you as soon as I receive an update.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 24 of 65 (529 Views)

unable to connect with Facebook friends on Scrabble

★★★★ Newbie

I recently reloaded Scrabble free on my Kindle Fire and it updated the game and worked great for a week or so, but now I can't get it to connect with my Facebook friends which is who I like to play with.

What can I do to reconnect with my Facebook friends to play my favorite game: SCRABBLE?  Standard smile

~Wanda Turcotte

Message 25 of 65 (483 Views)

Re: scrabble app not working on Android for 6 Weeks!

★★★ Newbie
It is going on 6 Weeks scrabble will not connect to Facebook friends on Android. When is someone going to seriously fix this problem??? WWF is going to be giving me ads since I can't play this unreliable game/app.
Message 26 of 65 (446 Views)

Re: scrabble app not working on Android for 6 Weeks!

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance today and tomorrow, please check out this sticky for more details: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Mobile-game-scheduled-maintenances/td-p/1525149

Cheers,

Nils

Message 27 of 65 (429 Views)

Scrabble

★ Newbie
In playing Scrabble Free, there was a game ending with a total score of 339, after I made the last play but the other player got the win when we both had 339. Is this a scrabble rule or an error?
Message 28 of 65 (426 Views)

Betreff: Scrabble

Hero (Retired)

SCRABBLERS can find information for their game (depending on the Scrabble version, there are many differents available) here:  dedicated forum available Scrabble Forum & ► Known issues

I think you will find the entire list in this thread: Scrabble Games

Message 29 of 65 (425 Views)

Scrabble for Android issues

★ Newbie

I've found a couple of issues with Scrabble for Android.

1.  A bug with the in app dictionary:  It has multiple words that are simply not valid (by comparison to the Hasbro word list as well as all available dictionaries online and off).  Examples:  Homamegohm, gammat (which is a derogatory south african term for the accent of Cape colored people - but not an english/american word), teene.

2.  No way to select dictionary:  The help says I should be able to go to options and select dictionary but I cannot.

3.  Excessive ads:  After every move is excessive.  Not even an option for those who'd be willing to pay to get rid of ads.

Message 30 of 65 (411 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help