Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Scrabble Free for Android

by efbrodeur

Original Post

[SCRABBLE Free for Android] Scrabble on my Android hangs on UPDATING...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

For the past 5-6 days, Scrabble on my Android has stopped working.  When I try to start a game, it hangs on UPDATING... and never brings up the actual board with the tiles on it.  I removed and re-installed it, but I'm having the same issue.  It had been working fine for most or the past year.

Message 10 of 65 (1,528 Views)

Re: Scrabble on my Android hangs on UPDATING...

★★★ Newbie

Any Suggestions?

Message 11 of 65 (1,516 Views)

Re: Scrabble App

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

Please answer my question.

Thank you.

Message 13 of 65 (1,541 Views)

Re: [SCRABBLE Free for Android] How can you fix scrabble on my android? It crashes or wont get past updating,

★★★★ Newbie

me too...it is so frustrating.....it works on my kindle fire hd and laptop, but not on my new galaxy that i just got.....driving me nuts, and not a way that i can find to get a hold of a tech or guru or someone...

k

Message 14 of 65 (1,524 Views)

Re: [SCRABBLE Free for Android] How can you fix scrabble on my android? It crashes or wont get past updating,

Hero (Retired)

At the moment, SCRABBLE Free for Android is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see SCRABBLE Free for Android supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Message 15 of 65 (164 Views)

[Scrabble] [various versions] unable to connect

★★★ Newbie

I have a kobo Vox, that came with the scrabble app already loaded.  I have not been able to get in to any of the games I started.  It just keeps updating for 20 minutes or more and then I give up.  Please help as I have many games started.

Message 16 of 65 (1,490 Views)

Scrabble free on Android phone unable to link/ connect to Facebook

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Hi there

My husband use to be able to play scrabble with me on his Android phone until after a factory reset of his phone.

Now he can play with random opponents but not Facebook friends.

When tries to connect to face book the following appears

[REMOVED - Personal Information]

stating the page as moved or that it is temporarily down.

He has no problems on facebook itself just the HTC One V.

Any help geatly appreciated.

Note we have the  EA Scrabble Mantel as we are in Australia

ThanksConfusedmileyhappy:

Message 17 of 65 (592 Views)

SCRABBLE stuck updating on galaxy s3

★★★★ Novice
suddenly scrabble is stuck updating. the Facebook button doesn't respond. if I clear data in applications manager the game will work fine until I exit and reopen Scrabble. galaxy s3 updated to the newest version. help!
Message 18 of 65 (609 Views)

Scrabble Free for Android - Facebook connectivity issues for two weeks now

★★★ Newbie

Scrabble hasn't worked for two weeks on either my or my wife's Androids.  I've deleted and re-installed the app and it still doesn't work.  I've logged out of both Origin and Facebook... re-logged in and get the same issue.  It connects fine to Origin.  When I try to connect to Facebook, all I get is "you have already authorized Scrabble". Click OK and then it just hangs on the Loading screen.

Message 19 of 65 (594 Views)

Scrabble for Kindle Fire will not log in through Facebook

★ Newbie

Suddenly and inexplicably, my Scrabble app for Kindle refuses to connect through Facebook and launch my ongoing games. I've been using the app to play regularly for months, and I can still play on my laptop, but for some reason starting yesterday it refuses to log in and find my stats and games. I have tried reinstalling Scrabble and nothing has worked. Any help appreciated.

Message 20 of 65 (591 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help