Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Scrabble Free for Android

by efbrodeur

Original Post

Scrabble Free for Android

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Please inform me why the Scrabble app is not compatible with the Nook HD.  I used it on the Color Nook, liked it, upgraded to the Nook HD and found that you need to make it compatible with the HD if I am to use this game again.  I am willing to pay for it again as long as I can download it to my Nook HD.  Please advise me when this app will be availabe to me.  I gave my Nook Color to a relative not knowing that I would no longer have access to this app.

Thank you,

Elaine

Message 12 of 65 (2,089 Views)

[SCRABBLE Free for Android] not compatible with Sony Tablet S?

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I have a Sony Tablet S, which is an Android device, but Scrabble Free from Google Play is not compatible with it, why not?  Will you create a version that is compatible?

Message 1 of 65 (2,108 Views)

Re: [SCRABBLE Free for Android] not compatible with Sony Tablet S?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi PAMI54,

At the moment, SCRABBLE Free is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see SCRABBLE Free supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Message 2 of 65 (744 Views)

[SCRABBLE Free for Android] not working properly

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

when is scrabble going to be working properly

Message 3 of 65 (2,091 Views)

Re: [SCRABBLE Free for Android] not working properly

Community Manager

Hi jawesp,

At the moment, SCRABBLE Free for Android is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see SCRABBLE Free for Android supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Message 4 of 65 (728 Views)

[SCRABBLE Free for Android] Nudge/ Force Forfeit not Working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What is the problem with nudge/ force forfeit in Scrabble Free for Android? The nudge and force forfeit options are available; however selecting the force forfeit option does not result in a force forfeit. I have games that are over 40 days old waiting for the game to force forfeit. What is the issue? It appears that many people are having this problem and there is virtually no response from EA as to what is going on with this. 

Message 5 of 65 (2,291 Views)

[SCRABBLE Free for Android] How can you fix scrabble on my android? It crashes or wont get past updating,

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

My scrabble has been broken for almost 6 weeks. ( ANDROID) It either crashes or I can get to updating and it will stay on that page for over 30 minutes.  I will not wait that long. I hit the blue gear thingy at the bottom of the page, then one moment please. If I am not knocked off, then either something went wrong please try again. THEN MENU AND SOMETIMES I GET MY GAMES, SOMETIMES IT FREEZES. EXIT FREEZES TOO. Scrabble is a great game, but when it is this bad, I really am very frustrated, Please help. Thank you.

Message 6 of 65 (2,185 Views)

Re: [SCRABBLE Free for Android] Nudge/ Force Forfeit not Working

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi serkello,

At the moment, SCRABBLE Free for Android is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see SCRABBLE Free for Android supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Message 7 of 65 (899 Views)

Re: [SCRABBLE Free for Android] How can you fix scrabble on my android? It crashes or wont get past updating,

Community Manager

Hi phyllis4,

If would would like to see SCRABBLE Free for Android supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Message 8 of 65 (823 Views)

Re: [SCRABBLE Free for Android] Nudge/ Force Forfeit not Working

★ Newbie

I play on an Iphone and have the same problem with about 20 games aging from 5 to 45 days old.  What is going on? Any idea when this issue will be resolved?

Message 9 of 65 (890 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help