Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Re : Scrabble ELO Rating and Friend Strip Gone

by exodus832

Original Post

Scrabble ELO Rating and Friend Strip Gone

★★ Newbie

My Scrabble no longer shows a strip at the bottom with other friends who play, and shows the rank in ELO rating, or other parameters.  It says I am 1st in every category--obviously untrue.  I have already submitted a ticket and followed all instructions . . . cleared cache, changed browsers, and uninstalled the app and re-installed.  Playing on Facebook, using WIN 10, Firefox, Chrome, or Explorer it doesn't matter.  This strip USED to be there all the time.  The statistics, dictionaries, and all other functions operate correctly.

EA tech support said to submit this to you for further action.  Attached is screen shot of how the game appears on my screen. 

Any help restoring this function would be appreciated.

Ross

Message 1 of 7 (1,569 Views)

Re : Scrabble ELO Rating and Friend Strip Gone

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @rosspilot,

Thanks for your detailed report. I've noticed the same thing on my account and forwarded all information to the studio for investigation. 

I'll keep this thread updated as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks again!

Message 2 of 7 (1,502 Views)

Re : Scrabble ELO Rating and Friend Strip Gone

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem no elo rating strip and no  bingos and no highest word score,  it is all missing on firefox

https://apps.facebook.com/ea_scrabble_closed/?fb_source=bookmark_favorites&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_...

Message 3 of 7 (1,482 Views)

★★★★ Novice
ELO RATING IS FROZEN AT 1215. Should be over 2000. Is there a problem?
Message 4 of 7 (1,351 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is June 2018 you forwarded this issue June 2016, that's two years you know.

Message 5 of 7 (902 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Well it is happening again. Intermittently on all browsers but worse on Firefox. There is no fix. Posts from the past indicate there are but these are only band aids for the underlying problem. Somewhere on the server(s) I presume. Was working fine until last week - July 1, 2019.

Message 6 of 7 (372 Views)

Re: Scrabble ELO Rating and Friend Strip Gone

★★★★ Newbie

I had to delete and reload ‘Scrabble’ app  on checking my profile almost all my previous games history was lost bringing my ELO rating back to 1200. How do I retrieve my previous games history ? 

Message 7 of 7 (301 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help