Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Scrabble Android Nudge and Force Forfeit broken.

by lylie59639

Original Post

Scrabble Android Nudge and Force Forfeit broken.

★★★★ Novice
None of my games allow me to nudge anymore and thus I can't force forfeit. I have several games where my opponent has not made a move in 1-3+ days, yet I can't nudge them.

Furthermore, others can still nudge me.

But there is one other aspect that is troubling.

I was forced to forfeit for a loss, even though I was winning, on a game that was LESS THAN 24 hours old, since my last move. So the nudge and force forfeit system is being abused by cheaters.

If someone is losing, they just stop making moves and force you to forfeit your game for a loss so that you can clear old games to make new ones.

And some others who are losing have figured out how to bypass nudges and send premature forced forfeits so they can win.
Message 1 of 3 (505 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I find if I limit the number of games to 10 both functions still work, not really acceptable but better than not playing at all. EA lets get this sorted for once and for all!!

Message 2 of 3 (425 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

I too have several games not being played, a couple over a week old now and several 2 or 3 days. So annoying. Will try reducing number of games played as suggested and see how it goes.

Message 3 of 3 (360 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help