Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: My "Scrabble" game won't load [Updated #5]

by ShawnHaggerty

Original Post

Scrabble

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to access my scrabble game on either my iphone or ipad.  I get a message that says, "There seems to be a problem conncecting to Facebook.  You may experience reduced functionality as a result."  I see I'm not the only one.  Is there any way I can play the game on my computer so I don't lose all my previous game? I haven't had it and I'm guessing I've been the victim of a number of forced forfeits.  Anyway... a little help would be appreciated.

t

Message 261 of 636 (77 Views)

Scrabble has disappeared

★★ Novice

My Scrabble games on my Ipad just disappeared.  I try to sign in and nothing happens.  Help

Message 262 of 636 (93 Views)

★ Novice
We are glad you are working on the scrabble problem but what's taking so long?
Message 263 of 636 (658 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Ea_Nils, I am very familiar with your "announcements" in past issues (there have been MANY!) and you have usually been on the mark but on this not-loading/network connection problem being "limited to FB..." you are off the mark because I am an iPhone user having these same problems and I see other posts supporting the iPhone users are in crisis also! Where are we in the mix? And again, there is widespread complaining about the Chat being muted! C'mon!!! The crashes are happening way too much and lasting way too long!
Message 264 of 636 (648 Views)

Re: Scrabble on iOS cannot connect to Facebook

★★ Newbie
I cannot connect either for about 5 days
Message 265 of 636 (950 Views)

Re: scabble

★★ Newbie
Me too
Message 266 of 636 (950 Views)

SCRABBLE

★★ Newbie
iPad and iPhone scrabble will not load my games. Desktop does. Error message 'cannot connect to Facebook' been like this several days
Message 267 of 636 (77 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
We need a new update
Message 268 of 636 (834 Views)

Scrabble not loading on my Ipad, Iphone or laptop.

★★ Newbie

This has been going on for a week or more.  I deleted it and reloaded it and it still says NETWORK ERROR, There seems to be a problem connecting to Facebook.  Does anyone have a answer for this yet?   Thank you, Brenda

Message 269 of 636 (94 Views)

★ Novice

" ....The issue is limited to users who log into the mobile game using Facebook, and does not impact players who log into the game with their EA Origin account or play anonymously."

That's not true. I don't have a Facebook account. I always play by being logged into Origin. I haven't been able to see my games for 3 days now.

Message 270 of 636 (759 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help