Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Scrabble on iOS cannot connect to Facebook

by ShawnHaggerty

Original Post

★★ Newbie
I had the same problem and called. They told me they thought I should download IOS 8 so I did. I even paid 48$ for more storage, because i hadn't downloaded because I didn't have enough storage. Still the error message. I finally deleted the game and elected not to keep my name on the boards, thinking I would start all over again. Big fat surprise that when I started fresh as a new player, the same exact error message came on. Very disappointed. Guess I will try words with friends. I had the paid version.
Message 191 of 636 (805 Views)

★ Apprentice

If I were you godess I would ask for my money back.Thats a real shame

Message 192 of 636 (832 Views)

Network access error with iPad scrabble app

★★★ Newbie
When I connect to Facebook I get a network error and my games don't appear. If I access Facebook on my iPad, not through the app, it works fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled with no success . Can someone help?
Message 193 of 636 (397 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
IPad mini and iPhone 5s as well
Message 194 of 636 (813 Views)

Re: My "Scrabble" game won't load [Updated #3]

★★ Newbie

Lesson. Priortize your technical debt, i.e., understand the cost of supporting only older versions of authentication APIs without also supporting more up-to-date alternatives. Pay your technical debt...

Message 195 of 636 (738 Views)

Re: Scrabble not loading on iPhone ipad

★ Novice
Me three.... Hasn't worked for at least 2 days
Message 196 of 636 (216 Views)

Re: My "Scrabble" game won't load [Updated #3]

★★ Newbie

just to be clear, my "technical debt" post is entirely directed at EA Information Technology (IT) governance personnel

Message 197 of 636 (887 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ditto everything David said. I have over 25 games going on simultaneously so I contacted my Facebook friends and what-do-you know !! They're experiencing same problems. Some of us are playing on iPads...some on PC's and some on Apple or android phones -- all have "Nerwork Error" messages since Oct. 15,2014 and odd glitchings for weeks prior that date. We suspect that the geeko's at Scrabble actually don't even play Scrabble ie...aren't invested in a quick...permanent FIX. Could someone give us a real name and real contact info for real persons who speak English and have some skin in this game? Thanks. SJA
Message 198 of 636 (825 Views)

Re: My "Scrabble" game won't load.......

★★★ Novice
Dear Nils. What makes you think we have patience or understanding? Ixnay all the Mr. Manners happy-talk and fix prob. Until then - No cheers in our court. SJA
Message 199 of 636 (848 Views)

Re: Scrabble Facebook Connectivity Issue on iPad

★★★ Novice
There is No Way that we can solve the problem. Is you read posts...we have cumulatively tried it all with No success. It's Scrabble's Problem. Bet their advertisers don't have a clue they've lost thousands of prospects.
Message 200 of 636 (831 Views)
Twitter Stream