Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Log on help

by Dave-man1662

Original Post

Log on help

★★★ Newbie

I need help. When I try to log into scrabble on Facebook I get a pop-up that says "you have previously logged into scrabble using Facebook".  It gives me the option to continue. When I do it, it goes to scrabble game for seconds then back to the previous screen. I have been able to capture two error messages on the scrabble screen. They are as follows

Notice: undefined user in/var/www/html/live/html_4_8_9/client/container/models/setup.class.php on line 337

and 

Notice: undefined index country in/var/www/html/live/html_4_8_9/client/container/models/setup.class.php on line 338

I have tried removing Scrabble from my cache, and deleting it, and restarting, no success. I have also created another Facebook account and tried using scrabble, No success. I have tried opening Facebook on another computer and then opening scrabble, no success. I have searched all available forums and  error logs on FB and EA Origins and have found no solutions.  FB tells me it is an EA issue, so I am asking for help. 

I play on a MacPro, OS X El Capitan version 10,11,6    I have been playing scrabble, candy crush and other games for years with no issues. CC has started giving me the same message "You have previously logged onto Candy Crush using Facebook" but when I click continue it loads the game and I can play.

I hope you can give me a solution to this issue that started about two weeks ago. Thank you for your support.

Dave

Message 1 of 8 (470 Views)

Re: Log on help

Community Manager
@Dave-man1662 This is under investigation right now, we're working with Facebook to resolve the issue as we speak Standard smile
-EA_Cade
Message 2 of 8 (353 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have the very same issue, trid deleting and reinstalling Scrabble with no success. I am using a Windows platform

Message 3 of 8 (269 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade Any solution on this problem? I am having same issue as of 10-9-19.
Message 4 of 8 (159 Views)

Community Manager
@dcasseld Hiya. It's been raised to the Scrabble and Facebook teams for investigation
-EA_Cade
Message 5 of 8 (149 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade If it is any help, the same FB account with the same Scrabble game works just fine on my PC laptop (Windows 10). Where the problem comes up is on my MacBook Air laptop. (OS Mohave 10.14.6)
Message 6 of 8 (144 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
@dcasseld Well, I fixed the problem...sort of. I have been running FB-Scrabble on Safari. I decided to install Chrome and try it there--everything works fine.
I've had this kind of problem on a previous MacBook Pro. Safari ran fine for a long time until it didn't. Of course as usual, Apple, Facebook, etc. disavow any knowledge of a problem, let alone a solution. It that case I switched to Firefox and everything worked fine.
This time I switched to Chrome--once again Safari is history.
Message 7 of 8 (107 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Same problem, try to log into FB, and it just spins..........won’t connect / nor find friends who are playing.  Very frustrating !

Message 8 of 8 (98 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help