Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Known issue] - Facebook version of Scrabble

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Re: [Known issue] - Facebook version of Scrabble

★★★ Newbie

I cannot play scrabble through facebook. It is not listed on my facebook apps. What do I need to do to connect through facebook

Message 31 of 44 (427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My fiance can access Scrabble under his profile, but under mine I cannot.  Is there a known issue or an ETA for resolution?

Message 32 of 44 (368 Views)

★★★★ Novice

8.29.2019 Last three days my scrabble game in facebook will not load. It gets to a certain point and then starts over again; takes about 3-5 seconds each time. I have turned off my computer and router for 10 minutes; turned off my security software; cleaned out the cache in Firefox; nothing has helped. Just went back in and it does seem to have slowed down; now hanging up at "transferring data from apps.facebook.com" and then starting over again. At the top of what would be the scrabble board are two lines; both start with "undefined index" and go on, ending with number "337" on one and "339" on the other.I have been in touch with EA and they say they can see those same two lines at top of screen. Now I find out another friend who I play with cannot get in however I do not know the specifics of their issue. This is not on a mobile device, this is on my PC and logged into facebook. Please help!

Message 33 of 44 (313 Views)

Re: Scrabble won't work on PC

★★★★ Novice

have the same problem

Message 34 of 44 (291 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem on my Macbook. Scrabble won't load on Safari or Firefox.   Will load on Chromium but has the code error lines mentioned on all three. Been like this for over a week. Please fix!

Message 35 of 44 (235 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mine has been working okay for a few months, but now it's back to problems! Won't load in Firefox at all - just flashes constantly.  Works partially on Chrome - board keeps turning white and disappearing in the middle of my turn.  Arrrgghhhh!!!

Message 36 of 44 (194 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Managed to copy the first line as it appears at the top of the scrabble screen; reloading had slowed down enough. Could not get the second line. This info is for the case manager:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Notice: Undefined index: user in /var/www/html/live/html_4_8_9/client/container/models/Setup.class.php on line 337

Message 37 of 44 (177 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here is the second line as it appears at the top of the scrabble page, just above the red square:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Notice: Undefined index: country in /var/www/html/live/html_4_8_9/client/container/models/Setup.class.php on line 339 

Message 38 of 44 (139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here is the error we get when we try to launch the game. It happenned suddenly one day without changing anything (around 28th of august 2019). I tried everything on the help topic and nothing worked (https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fhelp.ea.com%2Fen-us%2Fhelp%2Fscrabble%2Fscrabble%2Fscra...).

Latest version on firefox/chrome an no ad blocker too. Privacy settings on minimum level and "Do not track" disabled too. It looks like a server side error.

Message 39 of 44 (109 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, Yvovone77, looks like the same lines as I have. Well that does give me some comfort to know you have the same thing, thanks.

Message 40 of 44 (103 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help