Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Known issue] - Facebook version of Scrabble

by EA_Roger

Original Post

I'm not interested in a 2 year old thread.

★★★★ Newbie

June 13, 2019. I have been getting a server issue with Android Scrabble since morning.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and cleared everything.  What gives?

Message 10 of 32 (509 Views)

Re: Cannot Connect to Server, Online Games Are Unavailable?

★★★★ Newbie
Same here, and my friend in Poland (who has to use a different app with a green board; I think it's the Mattel app) also can't get them to load.
Message 11 of 32 (431 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to the server error

★★★★ Newbie

My friends and I are getting the same error message; last time we could log in was around 7 a.m. EST, and it kicked me off not long after that.

Message 12 of 32 (410 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to the server error

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Sort of hope it's everyone at once so that we don't get force forfeits waiting for the fix! 

Message 13 of 32 (400 Views)

Re: Cannot coonect to server android scrabble

★★★★ Novice
@RobNC1 I’m on IOS and I’ve been having the same issue all day. My mom across town is getting the same message, as is my daughter. It has to be an EA problem.
Message 14 of 32 (390 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, apologies for the delay. 

Are you still seeing this connectivity issue now?

-EA_Cade
Message 15 of 32 (323 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I can connect again but of course was force-forfeited by some players after being locked out for so long. Unnecessary/‘unfair’ hit to player stats is obviously not the end of the world, but it was pretty frustrating to hear absolutely nothing from EA for 24 hours-plus while problem persisted and seemingly many others were having/reporting same problem. Not the level of customer relations I’d expect from a company in the business of selling simple pleasures/recreational and/or de-stressing activities. Any update (including bad news) would’ve been better than radio silence.

Message 16 of 32 (303 Views)

Scrabble won't work on PC

★★★★ Novice

I have been playing Scrabble on Facebook for years on Win 10 PC using Chrome and after having trouble with it not loading a lot the last few months - now it won't load at all.  Tried changing every setting I could think of, even reinstalled flash, to no avail.  Also won't work on two other computers here with Win10 and Win8.  Downloaded Firefox yest and it worked for just one turn, then quit again.  Have asked to borrow a tablet so I could try with Android - I don't have any Android devices here.  Is there a possibility my game ID is "corrupted"??  Have tweeted and PM'd EA with NO reply.  Am FRUSTRATED!  

Message 17 of 32 (477 Views)

Re: Scrabble won't work on PC

Community Manager

@MerrieMcClure Hiya, have you tried these steps yet?

-EA_Cade
Message 18 of 32 (405 Views)

Re: Scrabble won't work on PC

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Thanks, but yes, I've been to that solutions page a dozen times. LOL. For the first time since I made the post, Scrabble IS working right now on Firefox... apparently it only works if it's between 22C and 25C degrees out, I'm not wearing socks, and my ceiling fan is going counter-clockwise. Sigh.
Message 19 of 32 (397 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help