Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [Known issue] - Facebook version of Scrabble

by bizzibus

Original Post

Re: Scrabble won't work on PC

★★★★ Novice

Neither I or my wife can't load EA Scrabble for Facebook with our laptops, cellphones OR tablets. We use Chrome on the PCs. When I tried it 

via Micrsoft Edge and Facebook, I get error message 505 can't find site.  Everything else we do works just fine.

Message 20 of 44 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Not been able to load Scrabble on pc/laptop all last week at all. I'm in UK, friend who plays in Canada also same, many many many complaints on Facebook fan page worldwide yet not a single reply from Scrabble as to why we are all experiencing these problems! Thankfully I can access it through my phone and tablet but it seems not all can. Come on please sort this problem out and at least put an explanation up on FB page!?!?

Message 21 of 44 (482 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Railwaydriver, can you tell me the fan page you're referring to?  I've been looking all over for one but the only Scrabble sites I've found on Facebook don't seem to have any updates or recent posts at all.  I was trying to find some kind of page, or a forum or someplace where people are talking about this - which is how I ended up here!

Message 22 of 44 (455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@MerrieMcClure

If you try to load Scrabble on FB, a small icon at top of green page appears called fan page which takes you to: https://www.facebook.com/Scrabble/?epa=SEARCH_BOX   
Then click on posts on left and open visitor posts on right

Message 23 of 44 (409 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any update on this issue at all please?

Message 24 of 44 (378 Views)

Scrabble Facebook Game Page Does Not Load

★★ Newbie

Scrabble Facebook Game Page Does Not Load

This problem is on my laptop and my desktop, and Only With Scrabble.
It does not load all the way, or not at all...just a white space.

People are waiting for me to take my turn but I can't get there.
I have no problem with any other page.

Message 25 of 44 (305 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Railwaydriver Thank you - found it.  But as it says in lots of comments, the page does not seem to be monitored by anyone and Scrabble hasn't posted since last year.  Extremely frustrating!  I have found that it still works with Firefox IF I clear the cache before I open it. Every single time.  Sigh....

Message 26 of 44 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So now it's 2 full weeks and we're all still waiting for this problem to be resolved. There are so many complaints now on the fan page it's ridiculous! EA don't even seem to be bothering to look into it. Submitted a report. Fed up is an understatement! Come on EA sort this out PLEASE!!!!!!!

Message 27 of 44 (336 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Scrabble WORKING on FB with Chrome today - YAY!  If you guys were able to fix it, THANK YOU!  

Message 29 of 44 (250 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

When interfacing Scrabble with Facebook on iPad, it does not connect with my true account, rather a dummy account with my name but no game history. This same problem occurred back in March 2019, a known issue by E A which resolved or was fixed some several weeks later. Now again for several weeks. What is the deal?

Message 30 of 44 (138 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help