Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Is there something wrong with Scrabble?

by sazzystar

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Is there something wrong with Scrabble?

★★ Novice

I've had this problem for about 10 days now (also just reported it on a similar thread in this forum).  My iPad and iPhone iOS are both up to date.  I can't find what Scrabble version I'm using because Angel I can't get past the "network error" window and (b) there's no "About" to click on my screen.

I don't want to uninstall/reinstall the game because I don't want to download the latest version of Scrabble because my friends have reported major problems and disappointments when "updating" their Scrabble games.  I normally log in via Origin and prefer not to log in via Facebook.  

I saw the notice about Scrabble v.3.7.0 retiring on iOS (http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/scrabble/scrabble/scrabble-version-3-7-0-retiring-on-ios), but again I don't know how to find out what version I'm using.

Message 11 of 13 (142 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @RuthELeonard,

I've replied to the other thread already, but just in case I'll copy my answer here as well.

To find the version simply open the Options menu and click on About. The version number is written at the bottom of this page. 

Message 12 of 13 (127 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Thanks, EA_Zoe,  I did find the version I'm using - 3.8.0689210.  This is newer than the version that EA announced would no longer be supported on iOS starting Sept. 1.  I am still unable to connect to the server.  My iOS software is up to date and there's nothing wrong with my Internet connection.  I haven't been able to play for almost two weeks.

Message 13 of 13 (123 Views)
Twitter Stream