Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Incomplete friends list on Facebook scrabble

by Jill_41704

Original Post

Incomplete friends list on Facebook scrabble

★★★★ Novice

I have played Facebook Scrabble with no problem with a friend for some years.  On completion of a game, we have always clicked Rematch.  Last time we finished a game,  we forgot to click Rematch, and can no longer see the completed game in the games list.  Now, I don’t show in her list of friends playing Scrabble and she diesn’t appear in mine.  We can both see a list of other friends playing Scrabble.  She is in the USA and I’m in the UK - I don’t know if that’s significant.  How can we start another game?

Message 1 of 4 (516 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, but we're both in the USA. She can't see me either. I see her husband, who I've never played with. How can I fix this? Thanks

Message 2 of 4 (431 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Same here!  I'm trying to play with my brother, and he can't see me and I can't see him.   He can see my sister and my mom, neither of whom even play scrabble.  But he can't see me or my husband, who both play the game.   What gives????

Message 3 of 4 (411 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. A friend I've been playing for years has disappeared from my Scrabble FB friends list. He's still a FB friend, just not on the games list. Is anybody ever going to offer up a solution?

Message 4 of 4 (257 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help