Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I cannot see my facebook friends list on scrabble app

by somehorizon

Original Post

Re: I cannot see my facebook friends list on scrabble app

★★★★ Newbie

Similar problem. Bought scrabble hd for ipad. Used to play on fa cebook page on chromebook as well as ipad. When Ea upgraded ipad version  i could no longer access the same friends list had to start from scratch. However on ipad it doesnt list all my friends so there are certain ones I cant invite do my only option is go to fwcebook page on chromebook which has ads on it. This shouldnt be as Ive paid for the ios version

Message 31 of 54 (2,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I finally fixed this too - on android went to Facebook settings - apps logged in with Facebook, removed the app. Then went back to the app and chose to log in with Facebook - and on the page where what the app can see - chose Edit This and clicked friends - sorted. Same with other apps where I had inadvertently turned that off.

Message 32 of 54 (2,019 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I need to fix this on WINDOWS 10 ALL BROWSERS no ANDROIDS or iPhones on this account.

Problem description: Create Game - Friends - Nothing in List.

Also, only me in Leader Board banner.

Also, No entry for friends list to be shared with game when going to edit.

HELP!!!!!

Message 33 of 54 (1,852 Views)

★★★★ Novice

exodus832, TRY deleting the Scrabble game app from your Facebook account and reinstalling it but carefully making sure you give it permission to your Facebook friends list. You will not lose any games that you are currently playing. Hope this helps.

Message 34 of 54 (1,842 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello and thank you. However, I see no place where to give permissions as I have deleted and reinstalled several times already and my eyesight is pretty good. This is a desktop computer running windows 10 with regular browsers, not a handheld. I know it is a Facebook permissions problem but I do not see / know where / how to FIX it.

Do you?

Message 35 of 54 (1,835 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do you fix that problem I have the same thing on my iPhone.
Message 36 of 54 (1,552 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It just eventually cleared up. I actually installed the green version and somehow it automatically pulled in the red version and problem was fixed.

Message 37 of 54 (1,544 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks so much! That worked. Apparently the company bots don't want to copy and share your solution! We have to find it.
Message 38 of 54 (1,191 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having this exact same problem now.  I realize this was a long time ago for you, but what wasn’t the solution? This is so annoying. 

Message 39 of 54 (1,005 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Did you end up getting this to work?
Message 40 of 54 (1,005 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help