Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I cannot see my facebook friends list on scrabble app

by FormerRBC

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

As I said above, 

It just eventually cleared up. I actually installed the green version and somehow it automatically pulled in the red version and problem was fixed.

Of course you still have to give friend permissions as others have pointed out as well.

Message 41 of 54 (1,615 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I saw their name on the Invite Friends list, Invited them and they installed it. Now I don't see them listed and they can't find my name either on their list! They are sitting next to me so it's not a location thing, Help! Thanks.

Message 42 of 54 (1,463 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please see above. Best that I could come up with.

Message 43 of 54 (1,453 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nothing works which is complete nonsense because this bug in Facebook Scrabble has been existing for years.

Message 44 of 54 (1,440 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having this same problem.  No other friends in the leaderboard on Facebook on a PC.  No friends in my friends list even though I know they play scrabble.   When I go to invite friends, only friends who do NOT play scrabble show.   I've uninstalled and reinstalled, checked permissions, etc.   

Message 45 of 54 (1,423 Views)

Anonymous

I cannot see my friends name in the friends list either and we are both logged in and have EA accounts. How do we fix this?

Message 46 of 54 (1,225 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

My wife is having the same problem. Until about a week ago we played Scrabble together online. Both of us are logged onto Facebook on our iPads but now she can’t see me or any of her friends on the Scrabble app although I can see her. If I try to start a new game or nudge her in a previously started game she cannot connect with me. This is so frustrating please solve it.

Message 47 of 54 (1,052 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is still a problem as I only see a few friends. There apparently is no way to fix this. I am sure EA and Facebook both know this as others have said this has been going on FOR YEARS !!!!!!!!!

Message 48 of 54 (1,046 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Pennymng, did you ever find a solution to you problem?  I am having the EXACT same problem on my ipad.  I've tried everything and can't get my friends list to show up.  Your screen shots are exactly what mine look like.  I know your question is from 2016.  Is there anyone who knows how to fix this glitch??

Message 49 of 54 (716 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Flytootall,

No, a solution has never been found regardless if this thread appears (solved) by whoever at EA. I've been using the FB Scrabble app daily for over 4 years, looked for solutions to this glitch on here but to no avail. Sorry.

Message 50 of 54 (711 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help