Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Connecting to wrong Facebook account for Scrabble app for iphonr

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Connecting to wrong Facebook account for Scrabble app for iphonr

★★★★ Novice
Scrabble is now connecting me to the wrong Facebook account on Scrabble app for ios
Message 1 of 4 (568 Views)

Community Manager

@Secrist915 Sorry for not seeing this sooner, do you have multiple facebook accounts or allow someone else to log into facebook or scrabble on your device?

Message 2 of 4 (519 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hi

My scrabble game used to work and connect to my facebook page. Now it thinks it is connected to my facebook, but it shows my name as Nicola willis (that is my married name) but my facebook name is Nicola senior (Nicola willis) also none of my friends are showing and there is no picture of me. It is almost as if it has connected to another 'Nicola willis'

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling scrabble and facebook several times but have not managed to fix it.

Any ideas?

Message 3 of 4 (336 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

It's most likely the case that you have it linked to your Origin account rather than your Facebook page @Morwyn1.

Try logging into your Origin account at www.origin.com to see if the details you see there reflect what you see in the Scrabble app.

Darko

Message 4 of 4 (333 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help