Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cant connect to server Scrabble

by nurkic27

Original Post

Cannot connect to server

★★★ Newbie

Cannot connect to the server  Online games are unavailable. Android app. Any fixes or help appreciated.

Thanks

Message 31 of 70 (1,285 Views)

Re: Cant connect to server Scrabble

★★★ Newbie

I have both restarted my device and re-installed the app, yet I still cannot connect... really disappointed as I play the game frequently, and I also am in several games currently and do not want to be at risk of being force-forfeited...  Please fix!

Message 32 of 70 (1,298 Views)

Scrabble Can't connect to server

★★★ Newbie

I haven't been able to play Scrabble since this morning because it can't connect to server. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and rebooting the system, but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Message 33 of 70 (1,254 Views)

Re: Scrabble on Android Network Error

★★★★ Newbie

Was there ever any fix for this mine stayed doing the same thing, wife connected to same wifi on her apple and is fine, my android has no connection to Facebook or ea server in the app. 

Please don't suggest flight mode ect, looking for real suggestions please. 

Message 34 of 70 (1,230 Views)

Scrabble 2018 June 26 error network U.S.

★★★★ Novice

Scrabble has been giving network connection errors for +/- 24 hours - Midwest of United States - connect via Origin

Network connectivity status ??

Message 35 of 70 (1,318 Views)

Re: Scrabble 2018 June 26 error network U.S.

★★★★ Novice
Same here (east coast). Tried clearing cache/data rebooting - no dice. I think I saw my wife taking her turns on her iPhone.
I have an Android Samsung Galaxy S8 with latest firmware 8.0.

Using latest Scrabble app from play store.

EA, please refresh servers.

Thx!
Message 36 of 70 (1,285 Views)

scrabble android cannot connect to scrabble server

★★★★ Novice

Was able to connect to the scrabble server this morning over home wifi and on the bus via phone's 4g network.  Could not connect via 4g this afternoon.  Cannot connect via home wifi this evening.

Message 37 of 70 (1,252 Views)

Re: Cant connect to server Scrabble

★★★★ Newbie
Me too. Scrabble. Android. Australia.
Message 38 of 70 (1,228 Views)

Re: Scrabble 2018 June 26 error network U.S.

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem. I was able to play in the morning, but game completely stopped updating at noon. 

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Changing wifi ( at home and work) using my network and hotspots. Problem seems to be at EA's end.

Message 39 of 70 (1,255 Views)

Re: scrabble android cannot connect to scrabble server

★★★ Newbie

Had the exact same problem. Still can't connect. Tried everything, including uninstalling and reinstalling FB app ( since I use my FB to play). Looks like a server issue on EA's end. 

Message 40 of 70 (1,225 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help