by nurkic27

Original Post

Re: Cant connect to server Scrabble

★★★ Newbie

Likewise on iPad. Version 5.22.0.592 

Message 21 of 70 (4,459 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Tom Any updates for the Amazon Kindle crowd?

Message 22 of 70 (4,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't get into Scrabble either since about two weeks ago on my Kindle Fire either through Facebook or Origin. I turned my Kindle on and off multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the program (I had the latest update already, and it was working just fine until two weeks ago) -- basically everything everyone else has tried. I also contacted Amazon and they got on my Kindle remotely and tried a half dozen things, but then concluded it was the Scrabble app's issue. Please tell me that EA is working on this -- yes, I can still play on my PC through Facebook, but I hate the ads and miss Teacher (let alone the handiness of being able to use my Kindle!). I see lots of traffic from users and nothing yet from the developers??

Message 23 of 70 (1,963 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Tom @EA_Ryan @EA_David @chenja88 I too had the Amazon reply. Amazon can't do anything since they only distribute the Scrabble game to Kindles after we paid for it. Once They update (fix) the Origin or Scrabble for Amazon Kindle owners we will be able to play again (like the Apple customers can).

Message 24 of 70 (1,953 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I am also unable to get my Kindle Fire to connect to online Scrabble via Facebook.   I've tried everything, including removing the Scrabble app cache and the Scrabble app data cache, and restarting, as well as uninstalling and re-installing.   It's very disconcerting because there's no decent error message.

Message 25 of 70 (1,911 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I've been having this problem for a while, but was finally able to resolve it, possibly just through dumb luck. I performed the following steps in order:

• Restart the device (mine is a Kindle Fire HDX 3rd Gen)
  • Settings > Applications > Running Applications > Scrabble > Delete Data (not just the cache)
  • Uninstall Scrabble
  • Reinstall Scrabble
  • Login to Facebook

Hopefully this helps some other people.

Message 26 of 70 (1,891 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've tried this solution multiple times but no luck. @EA_Tom If EA isn't going to fix this issue, they should refund the cost of the app for all Kindle users, IMO.

Message 27 of 70 (1,803 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Tom@EA_Dave

This issue has been going on for 2 months now. If EA doesn't plan to resolve it, please let Kindle users know how to request a refund as we cannot use what we paid for. Thanks.

Message 28 of 70 (1,798 Views)

Cannot connect to server

★★★★ Novice

What is wrong with the Scrabble app AGAIN.I was able to play perfectly fine this afternoon then a couple of hours later I am now getting the "cannot connect to server " message.I have tried all the usual fixes , clearing cache etc.but nothing works.This seems to happen frequently and there  never seems to be a definitive answer as to why or how to fix it.

Message 29 of 70 (1,413 Views)

Scrabble app will not synch with Facebook

★★★★ Newbie

My scrabble app will not connect to Facebook on my new iPhone8. Will not find my games. I have tried deleting Re adding logging in and out. Apple tec could not sort out. I am in the UK. This is the premium app. I can’t delete and re purchase as it backs up to iCloud. Help! 

Message 30 of 70 (1,367 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help