Re: cartel coins disappeir from my account :(...now with the new patch 02.03.202

by proxos666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cartel coins disappeir from my account :(...now with the new patch 02.03.2021

★★★ Novice

Hello!

I'm very upset because the other day I bought 5500 coins from the market cartel, and I still had before 700 coins in my account. Today, after the new patch, in my account  remained 4921 cartel coins, without having purchased any products from the cartel market. You can check in my account. Chair I feel insulted, because I paid serious money for them and now I wake up in my account without 1300 coins cartel. I would like you to check and return my money or the 1300 coins coins. I have been a subscriber since 2013.
Thank you!
I am waiting for an answer!

Message 1 of 3 (397 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cartel coins disappeir from my account :(...now with the new patch 02.03.202

@legolascelmare 

Send an email to support@swtor.com from the email on the account and they can look into that for you 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (371 Views)

All Replies

@legolascelmare 

Send an email to support@swtor.com from the email on the account and they can look into that for you 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (372 Views)

★★★ Novice

The problem was fixed! Standard smile Thanks to Katrin from the customer service. She was so kind and she helped me to see where was the problem. The problem was me, because I bought an armoor, but I did not clamed. 

Thanks again!

Message 3 of 3 (338 Views)